Things to know about Rell

rell
washington dc
1.im 30 years old
2.im 5'8
3.im 195 pounds
4.im a former avid power lifter whos considering getting back into it
5.i have been going to strip clubs for 8 years now
6.i have never came in my pants (lol Lapdanceking)
7.i own 2 houses used to be 3 until i learned i suck at being a landlord lol
8. i work in sales but i hate salesmen
9.everybody notices my new york accent except me
10.i loovvve lap dances
11. average time at a strip club is a hour and some change
12.my usual amount ibring to a strip club is $200 unless i go to the block in baltimore thats $400
13.admits getting a otc is a main goal
14.is a semi regular at 2 clubs
15. im done talking about myself

18 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    Only one hour in a club? Unless the club is really bad (and it has to be quite bad for me to dip right away), the first hour is usually all about just getting into the atmosphere for me.

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… im a former avid power lifter whos considering getting back into it …”

I don’t think I’m going to fuck with rell or start any flame wars with him LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dude you powerlift what's your best lift and numbers ?

Juice is
    Bench 575
    Dead 780
    Squat 840

And yes that's with super gear on
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I agree with gsv totally. Usually, I take the first 30 to 45 minutes just to see the whole rotation of dancers before I even decide who I want to get a dance from- so unless a club is really bad, I'm going to be there for at least a couple of hours.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    bench 475 squat 650 dead 600 . i have never worn any super gear its very uncomfortable so i just rather lift natural usual i like to lift without a shirt anyway
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yeah i dont like to stay in the club that longmy attention span isnt that good so i try to get a feel for the place within 15 mins thats why i hate going during shift changes
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    That's kool man
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Nice to meet you Rell. How long have you been an alcoholic?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's alright Rell, I never notice that I've got a southern accent even tho people from PA don't understand a thing I try to say... It's like I'm speaking Greek to them or something.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    I'm in Sales as well and even though I'm a 25yr veteran I carry the same exact dislike for "salesmen" as you professed. The operative word being salesmen which equals those who embody the stereotypical salesmen traits (egotistical, shallow, dishonest, pushy, materialistic & fake)

I wonder how many other TUSCLers are in sales as well?

What do you sell?
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i dont know gogo i would like to know
    funny thing is its a great convo starter with dancers though especially young youngs..i give them alot of pointers on how to approach guys usuing very basic old school sales techniques and they always come back and thank me

i 1st got my sales pubes with pepsi moved on to marketing i worked for bmw for a couple of years but now im in unirform/kitchen and janitorial sales for high end restaurants in washington dc
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    So who's the better power lifter?

Juice can bench more than rell but he outweighs him by 200 lbs.

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Pound for pound it is Rell.Holy smokes! JBox is a twinkie away from 400lbs.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A few years ago there was a news article about a local high school football player that could almost bench 3x his weight.

He was only 5'6" and about 125 lbs but he could bench 350. His advantage was his very short arms.

I guess it's extremely rare to lift 3x your bodyweight. Not a long list iof people to have done it
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I lift about 200 lbs. every time I stand up!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… guess it's extremely rare to lift 3x your bodyweight …”

I’ve always heard one is considered strong if they can lift (bench) their body weight.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yeah ive been able to lift my body weight since i was 14
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yeah i remember in high school for football by the time your senior year came they wanted you to lift %133 of your body weight
    i just went to the gym to see where im at far as my lifting to see if how much work i would have to do to get back into the game..
    bench 315 :(
    squat 500
    dead lift 400
    wow i really got my work cut out for me to get back to my prime #s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion