tuscl

Job Well Done

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
The State of Washington just passed a most important piece of legislation. That God I can sleep easier now. I would really get pissed off when I heard the words fishermen and penmanship. I can rest easy now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/…

I think we need to ban some words from TUSCL

farmerart is no longer an oilman.
Never use the word dick or cock - that shows gender bias

Others?

22 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No Titty!you're safe with man-hole.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm glad to see that our politicians have fixed all the ills of society and now have time to fix the inadequacies of the English language.

The problem is that these brainiacs don't realize that "man" means both human being and male human being. There is no bias in words like "mankind" or "man hole cover" or "manslaughter."

Are they going to change "human" to "huperson"?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Yeah! Another hurdle lowered toward creating an Orwellian 'new speak'.

Just remember that all animals are (gender unbiased) created equal, but some are more equal than others.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think we should keep genders in our speech but shift from "man" to "dude".

And once a year we have a national holiday where we are encouraged to smoke ourselves silly. That could be 20 April. And maybe on the 22nd we could have a national strip club holiday to go see naked chicks while still enjoying our 4/20 mellow.

I could get behind that. Just imagine how cool a country we might have. Our national motto could be "be excellent to each other". Vice cops would focus on arresting underage sex trade and leave the coo-el dudes that don't hurt anybody alone.

A little increase in weed smoking and a shift from "man" to "dude"... We would have a friggin' utopia.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And BTW...is "manhole cover" a euphemism for buttplug?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I would be fine with a woman hole
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The guy in the first picture in the article is just pissed because he had to show the actual size of his dick with his hand
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol Joe
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Yes. Please stop using words like dick or cock here since just seeing those words makes me salivate and I get all horny. You guys are such a tease!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, Douugster - How come you removed my props? I think your shit is hilarious!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Sorry folks, but we here in Washington state have so many fisherwomen and freshwomen that it was just so necessary to spend our legislature's time to act accordingly.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Don't you all love how I multi post in the same thread and appear to talk to myself in a vain attempt to try and play off the fact that I'm an idiot? What fun!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I can't even believe this is something that anyone gave Ny thought to at all. I'm all for feminism, but I draw the line at referring to myself as a "womyn" and butchering the English language. Soon the fishers will be saying "person-atee" instead of "manatee".
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Actually, "fisherman" does strike me as a weird word. Someone who farms is a farmer, someone who paints is a painter, and someone who fishes is a fisher, no?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That's what I think is so great about the (American version of the) English language, though. A lot of it is obviously regional -- fishermen and oilmen probably don't hang out with many farmers.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Does that mean there won't be any Gentlemen's Clubs in Washington?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Good point.

Gender neutral students with poor penpersonship in school will flunk out of high school in their freshperson year and turn to stripping and work in a gentleperson's club.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol ain't nothing" gentle" happening in a stripclub
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @motorhead omg
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice is afincavr
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I wonder if, in the interest of gender neutrality, men will also be allowed to dance at the gentlepersons club? Or "The Entertainment Establishment Geared At A Person Of Whom The Gender Of Is Unspecified".
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'd like to know how much they have spent to do this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion