tuscl

Being Stood Up by Strippers

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:37 AM
In a recent thread, "Sudden reconnections," by Experimental, two particular sentences caught my attention. "She was open to OTC so got her info and over the next few months tried to set something up several times. Each time she flaked out leaving me inconvenienced." See: [view link] When P4P comes up, it's a common occurrence to be stood up by strippers. However, after having had it done to me a couple of times I came up with two strategies to minimize the inconvenience: 1. When first agreeing to meet a stripper OTC, I try to arrange it so that while I'm still at home, I'll call or text her well ahead of our meeting time to ask, "Are we still on for meeting at X place at Y time?" If I don't get an answer to this, I don't leave home. That way, if I'm at home and stood up, it's a minimal inconvenience. 2. If it's not possible or practical to be at home, where ever we agreed to meet (usually a restaurant for lunch or dinner), I'll have a plan B in mind. That will be other things I want to do or places to go, in that area (usually go to a strip club in that location). I'll rarely spend another dollar again, on any stripper that I get stood up by. Since I developed those two strategies, I've seldom been inconvenienced. Any other "strategies" or stood up stories out there?

32 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sounds reasonable to me Club_Goer. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have never used plan "A" but I have used "B" too many times.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Try and find out when all of her major bills are due an attempt to schedule OTC around them.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Try and find out when all of her major bills are due an attempt to schedule OTC around them" Well...unless you actually SEE the bills, you can't necessarily accept at face value what she may or may not say regarding said bills. ;)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I love hearing the advice for men from the dancers POV... Most Rent payments that I've ever had are usually around the first of the month. Those are easy to figure out. If your girl has a mortgage, that could be a little trickier
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ duo: It's not a regular occurrence. I've learned to recognize a potential stand up. I'm aware of end-of-the-month-need-for-rent-money, and other similar situations. I reported in an earlier thread that I was successful in getting a cheap OTC right before Christmas.
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    Regarding bills,if she lives in the same area as you, most likely electric, water, and cable are due probably around the same time as yours. And don't forget about the big one, RENT. I can't tell you how many times I've worked with frantic girls who are still trying to raise their rent money AFTER the first of the month.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have a T-shirt that asks the question "Anybody need money for rent". I wear it to the club in the days just prior to the 1st. :)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    lol shadow, what kind of comments have the dancers made when they read your shirt?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I get a lot of yes's and then I ask what they are willing to do for it. :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Shadow, the man, the legend
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Strippers are as reliable as ....... I can't think of anything as un-reliable.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'll never understand how someone can dance and not pay their bills on time.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @duo probably because you some forethought. Lot's of people don't and when you couple that with an ever changing paycheck it's a recipe for disaster. Not to mention the more obvious issues.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    At duo: I don't think the issue would be the money if the dancer had any advance planning. A girl down here was telling me all about her money issues and rent and car trouble but also had a new sleeve tattoo. I understand you can't always plan out your car trouble but I get the feeling that this is a mindset problem jnstead of a random occurrence.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'll never understand how someone can dance and not pay their bills on time" 1. Drugs 2. Alcoholic habit 3. Leech live in S.O. 4. Uneducated in $$$$ management basics 5. HIGH debt that sucks up income 6. Spending BEYOND your means for items 7. etc, etc, ETC!!!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Your strategy is pretty sound, Club_Goer. I follow a similar plan myself when trying to arrange OTC with flaky strippers.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The only time I have really run into that problem recently is when I have tried to advance plan something with one of them. In my experience, three days is like 3 months in stripper time and anything can happen. Same night meetups, on the other hand, have been far easier to pull off for me.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Stood up sitting down whatever works
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo, if you don't mind saying, what is the ratio of nos to yeses that you get when you make your pitch to customers? Do you get a lot of guys who walk up and ask you for a dance? Everyone I've known in sales has told me that even when things are good, you get more nos than yeses, it's important to talk to as many potential customers as possible. But most strippers get no training in sales, and they don't read anything about selling on their own. A lot of them get a few nos and then they'll go sit and sulk and blow money buying a lot of drinks. They seem to think that either all guys think they're hot or none do.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Papi_chulo Probably 1 or 2 out of 5 is a no, and I do get people asking me for dances on busier nights, but I make a point to introduce myself to as many people as I possibly can that walk through the door. You're right, that's what a lot of those "stripper training courses" or whatever you want to call them tell you. It's basically sales training for adult entertainment.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo what stripper training courses do you mean?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I text them the day of the appoint mention "still on?". When they reply yes I will text them "on way" When I arrive at motel text them "am here" My ATF is usually there before me. Her red Mercedes sports car stands out. When they text u an eta or "almost there" it's time to get the room and text room number "107" I use palace inn rooms are $25 for two hr. $30 for three. With a new OTC gal u may want to wait before she arrives to get the room.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    In setting up appointment I will say "same place fri 530p same amount($140)." This will be in response to text from her "let's meet this week". Or "how bout tomorrow - I will bring bikini" Or " let's meet fri - bikini and pics $200". These kind of sessions she poses for pics, a couple of lap dances then I strip her and fuck her.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ why is it so cheap
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “^ why is it so expensive” FTFY. Take a look at his pics
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ Is he sure he couldn't just take them to the movies and do it for free, then?
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^ idk about that but a little meth and some popcorn should do
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @duo: I did not make the comment you attributed to me up above – but I’m glad to see I am on your mind :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If a lot of dancers are unreliable even when they are *in* the strip club (e.g. disappear to the dressing room; sit and text on ph and ignore potential customers; tell you they’ll be “right over” and never stop by; etc); it is no surprise they are far less reliable OTC – no?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Oops, sorry! I was doing it from my phone u.u
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ no need to apologize – I love it when you say (actually type) my name – I’m such a PL LOL!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion