tuscl

Favorite State

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:16 AM
Of the state you have travelled to what is your favorite? I really miss Texas - the girls a Baby Dolls and the accents were great as was the mileage during the day.

25 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    SoCar has some of the prettiest dancers I have ever seen
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids why don't you pick up the phone and call them? (SC) Maybe they need a certified cockmaster. Then you could move there and lower the property values.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I like the clubs in south carolina.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Isn't South Carolina just a state full of hicks and cotton pickers and Klansmen?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    As with most high school boys, it started out with making out with me also, till I got slightly older and found the girl willing to "go all the way"
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    AN: Actually, I spent my summers on a smaller inland lake, and the times I used that line it only led to making out, not fornicating.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Chandler, that's what I thought you meant, I just wanted to be specific. Erie has some decent beaches too, just not where I was. The nice part was that there were a lot of bluffs and cliffs that had a lot of coves that provided decent cover. One couple per cove.
  • easyed14
    18 years ago
    When I was growing up out here in California, the "hot commodity" girls were the ones that liked parking at the beach to watch the "submarine races!"
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    AN: That's what I meant by code for fucking. Lake Michigan has nice beaches, so it might have fooled some unsuspecting parents.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Chandler, Chitown, when I was growing up "going for a walk on the beach" usually meant a girl and guy were going to wander off far enough from the bonfire to make out or have sex. Girls who liked "long walks on the beach" were hot commodities. Of course this was around Lake Erie where the beaches are marginal for anything other than finding a secluded place to make out.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Nevada here.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    1. FLA 2. Tennessee 3. South Carolina
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    TX, WA, FL, KS (Topeka, Lawrence and one club in Wichita), NV, OK (depending on the club and the dancer) - from my experiences.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I thought "long walks on the beach" was just code for fucking like bunnies.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I guess I'm not very ambitious...I'll stick with my home, Mr. Lincoln's state. We have everything you could want, as long as you don't want beaches or skiing. (I love all the Midwestern girls who say they like "long walks on the beach"...where the hell would that be!?! Lake Michigan doesn't count, in my opinion.)
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    Georgia & Florida
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Nevada. Specifically Las Vegas! Not only for the strip clubs but the whole atmosphere.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I sidestepped the "travelled to" part of the question because in every other state, I've only been to clubs in one or two cities, or, like Illinois, it's so schizoid from one area to another. Besides, I usually travel an hour or two to get to clubs in Michigan.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    The state of Bliss.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I'll take Florida. Either Key West or the Tampa Bay area will do just fine. And maybe a month or so in Indianapolis during the peak of hurricane season.
  • easyed14
    18 years ago
    I've only been to eight other states, but so far for mileage, I'll take California. Although, I thought Arizona had the highest percentage of beautiful women.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    There's no place like home: Michigan.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Of the ones I've been to, Texas, or Ontario Canada
  • luvtheclub
    18 years ago
    not Ky. Hell Im close to Tenn. maybe I should give them a try
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion