tuscl

Coming back into the states with overnight in Charlotte

Hey, I'm due back in the states after 5 months overseas. Overnighting in Charlotte. Never been there before, so no good knowledge of the strip clubs there. Any good ones with very friendly girls? Any recommendations? My preferences are blondes and latinas.

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go to...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If you are from or live in Coastal Carolina as your handle says, SHOULDN'T you know this info?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If you have time drive to Platinum Plus in Columbia SC. If not, I have heard some good things about Leather & Lace South from 2 TUSCL buddies.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    No Alucard, he probably doesn't since Charlotte is over 3 hours away from the closest coast of Carolina. Oh yeah, that's right, there are two Carolinas! Who knew? So chances are its probably even further away and he een said he'd never been there. So cut the guy a break. He asked a simple question. There's no reason to be a smartass, either give up what information you have or troll along to the next discussion.

For OP, sorry man, read the reviews, and then help the rest of us by posting a review after your visit.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I totally agree with shadow.....if you have the time to drive platnuim and hart breakers in Columbia sc, and if not leather and lace in charlette NC.......go before 4pm and you'll get get mileage dances at $5 a pop
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I asked a simple question too.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Uptown Cabaret and Men's Club are both full of gorgeous women. It can be pretty high hustle when they're busy and I've never been blown away by the mileage, but then again this is NC so mileage is usually low.
  • guyincoastalcarolina
    11 years ago
    Alucard: No, I don't know because as stated, hadn't been in that town other than flying through. Been to Greensboro, but tend to stay on the coast of NC where strip clubs are kinda..............awful.
    I appreciate everyone's suggestions. Doubt I'll make it down to SC. Arriving in the early evening after 30 hours of flying and layovers. So probably stay local.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion