tuscl

Ever routinely visit the same club and hear dancers ask "So where have you been?

Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:35 PM
I suspect they were working different days. I often visit the same day. When I'm off from work. Do you hear this question a lot? I find it slightly annoying since the dancers don't even seem to realize they are the ones working different schedules working when I don't visit. Then they ask this stupid question like they've been working Saturday nights for example and wonder where you've been. Have you thought of any creative responses? Last night I decided to say I've been around. Maybe next time I might say I went to Hawaii.

17 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got a better line. I might tell them I was in alternate reality and that I've been visiting the club the same time on the same day for months. Then maybe add in, that was a really nice dance you gave me a few Weeks ago but I lost your number. You probably don't remember anything. You said you probably wouldn't.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    They are just trying to make you feel wanted, missed and "special". So you'll spend on them of course. But, barring some miracle, this is as good as it gets. The alternative are: 1) She is so hot she doesn't need to even try to bullshit in order to bank. She will almost never have time for you and her existence will merely serve to frustrate you. 2) She will try to sell you is ways that are totally stupid and annoying rather than vaguely stupid and annoying.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess I could have just asked her if she wanted to do a two for one lap dance to help refresh my memory of her.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ shark...I like the aulternate universe thing. I will try it. I usually reply to a stupid question with a stupid question. Ask her the same question right back and make her explain where she has been
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Crazyjoe, I did that a few weeks. Said "I was here last week, where were you?" "I took a few days off" "well, there ya have it. You weren't here when I was." LOL
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Hey man, at least they pretend to care. So many guys come through the club we can't remember their names most of the time, much less their schedule. Unless they spend a lot of money, then we usually remember. Usually, but not always.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    I actually try to remember a dancer's stagename, duo. But my wife and I have run into problems where a dancer changes her stage name every week or so. And we're each calling her a different name. Very confusing.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ that's kind of unusual
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I do that, especially if that dude was somewhat of a regular (as in, a cheap regular).
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No but one did ask if I was a terrorist.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It had been a while since I've seen her. I might try asking what days she has been working or where she's been. I did say something about the alternate reality thing to one dancer. She must have slipped into one. I haven't even seen her since then anywhere.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    When dancers ask me that I tell them that I've been visiting other stripclubs looking for new girls to canoodle with. Sometimes saying that has worked in my favor in that they step up their game to compete with that other club for my money.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    ive gotten that after only visiting the club twice prior
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've gotten that line from girls who I'm absolutely certain I've never seen before. If it's one of them, I always try to find a way to get rid of them. OTOH, I've gotten that one from my favorite dancers at my regular clubs. I always tell them I've been working, mostly because it's true. I wish I could come up with something more creative, but then they'd know I was bullshitting.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Bullshit in a strip club? Spew away. Seriously, as someone who travels for his livelihood and is sometimes gone for months at a time, I hear this line from time to time. Usually I just tell them I haven't had the money to come in the club (if I want to shake them) and sometimes they get the hint
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    It's ss they are giving u to make u spend money. I usually tell them business travel to some neat place. The reality is I have OTC girl w lower pop.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have been surprised many times by a girl in a club that remembers me from the last time I was in several months previous. I sometime visit the same club over the course of a couple of week when I ma working a particular town. I am pleasantly surprised sometimes when a dancer I had fun with come over, sits down and tells me she remembers me and my name. I guess the successful dancers feel it is their job and will get better tips.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion