tuscl

Another Interesting Review

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wonder if the following snippet is true or if the reviewer may be embelishing a bit?

"... I asked her where the bathroom was because I had to take a mega leak, she said c'mon I'll hold it for you! He grabbed me by the hand and lead me to the bathroom and I found out she was dead serious! I pulled out John John and she grabbed it and held it while I let out a niagra falls stream. After I was done she gave it like a good 10 strokes and shook it for me, we both washed our hands and she led me to the bar for a drink ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=210587

14 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    You gotta know when to holdem' and when to foldem'
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I can believe that story. Not too long ago at Follies, I was in the men's room taking a leak. Another customer was doing the same and a dancer stuck her head in the door and asked if he wanted her to come in and hold it. He said "no" and then she said "Then when you come out, I am going to suck it". Unfortunately from where I was standing, I could not see who the dancer was.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    PFFFFT WTF SC. That's some boss ass shit. I NEVER get that sort of treatment ANYWHERE. Good on you bro, good on you. I still find his entire review hard pressed to believe even though. I never heard that shit before. SC wasn't there like a bathroom attendant there or something?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yeah. He is about 100 years old and usually asleep in his chair. Even when he is awake females come in to buy cigarettes, etc from him. If you are bashful, Follies is not the club for you. LOL.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had that offer before a long time ago. I wondered if she was serious.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm not bashful, I just don't want people avoiding me and NOT giving me lapdances. I get enough of that by just looking like me because apparently, of the fact that I'm tall dark and handsome and look very mature, the fact that I constantly have a serious expression, intimidates girls to come to me and it doesn't help when the "vanna dance" girl is the first to approach me (which I promptly say no). So unless they offer first, I won't be asking for extras. Don't like the risk.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Had the "hold it" offer made one afternoon when the place wasn't busy. Took her up on it. She had to keep looking around my side to see where she was aiming it and of course that made it miss the urinal. I helped her re-aim and told her we would have to practice this until she got it right. She was drunk.

A better story is the time when I was coming out of the john, and a dancer I know well - several OTC's - ran up and said she had to pee real bed and the girls toilet was locked. The mens' toilet didn't have a partition around it, so she squatted over it - no sit because of germs - while I guarded the door and kept others from coming in. As I recall, she was also drunk.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    And I thought it was bad enough when they waited outside the door.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    I know one thing, I live about an hour from bmore and after reading that review it made me want to take a trip to that club sometime. Would love that to happen to me..except, I'd pretend I was having trouble getting it to come out and tell her to keep working it for awhile.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Hand piss?
  • rell
    11 years ago
    lol im good
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Had a girl in Centerfolds in Seattle go with me to pee. She went into the stall first and sat with the door open and then watched but did not help me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "the fact that I constantly have a serious expression, intimidates girls"

Try smiling Estafador. LOL
  • how
    11 years ago
    At one trashy club, I went into the bathroom for a leak, and two dancers followed me in. I must have had a "WTF" look on my face, because they said together, "Oh, we just want to see it."

I had just gotten my rocks off with a different dancer, so I did not attempt to discover if either of these two hyper-extroverts were as wild at sex as the bizarre encounter suggested they might be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion