tuscl

Club Raids

jerikson40
New York
Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:48 PM
Y'know I was just reading a review of I think it was Follies in Atlanta that just got raided, and a bunch of cops came in all arrogant and shit and took the place over to check for whatever... Now, I'm a big supporter of the cops in general. They have a tough job, they do a service, and I respect them for that. Not all are good guys, but in general I'm on their side. But geezus, guys, I know you have a job to do, but you guys should be ashamed to spend that much time and money to ruin the fun of your fellow man...come on, we're men, we need to stick together and support each other. And we're talking about some consentual fun !!! Geez, you guys should be out there protecting our right to get lap dances with hot chicks, not causing a ruckus over some trumped up license violations or something!!!! Yeah, okay, if it's drugs then I suppose you can make a case for it, but do you really need to take over the club like that? I don't know, if it was me raiding a club like that where my fellow man was just getting his rocks off I'd be ashamed and embarrassed and, well, very apologetic. I might even tell my boss that I refuse to participate in a raid like that...

6 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    They do what their superior officers tell them to do. The clubs need to make their payoffs.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I think cops relish the idea of making life a bitch for fellow man in the name of enforcing the law. Get the elected officials who make the strip club laws recind those laws, and you will then see cops who don't give a rat's ass about what public health hazard you are sticking your unprotected dick into today. Then we'll work on the prostitution thing. Imagine cops not being able to get their nuts off doing "john stings".
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lots of cops were picked on in school and their job is their way to get even with the world. I'm surprised altard is not a cop
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There are certainly some like that mmdv, especially in locales where it's easy to become a cop, but for the most part I think they're a decent lot just like everybody else. What occupation isn't scattered with its assholes? You also have to give them some credit for slapping on a bullet proof vest everyday before work. In the case of raids it's not like they choose to do them, most of them probably enjoy clubs just as much as the next guy. As far as the arrogance goes, one cop told me that a lot of them believe that's the best way to do business that nice cops just get pushed around. Additionally I think people tend to exaggerate the bad behavior of Police.
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    I was at a club last night waiting for my ATF to get on and off stage when a blonde with size 7423DDD bazooms and two guys come in and sit at the table adjacent to mine. The blonde starts up a convo with me about whether a dancer is here, and the fact that this dancer is obviously superior to all other dancers. Insert five more minutes of blah blah here. Then comes, "Are you po po?" Me: "No, I actually finished seventh grade." Blonde: "What? I asked you if you are po po!" Me: "And I said, 'No, I actually finished seventh grade.' Are those guys required to finish high school these days?" At this point, the two guys get up and sit at the stage, leaving me with BlondieDDD. The one in the orange t-shirt stumbles mightily traversing the six yards between his seat and stage. The other guy is so drunk he's crying. Blonde: "Why are you drinking bottled water?" Me: "Because water absorbs all the alcohol in my system." Blonde: "The guy in the orange is our designated driver! Hahahahahaha!" Me, picking up cell phone: "I'll go ahead and call 911 now." Meanwhile, guy in orange t-shirt is slobbering on dancer's inner thigh and inserting finger into her... uhhhh... parts. Blondie is laughing uproariously, and I am just glad she isn't smoking, because the fumes from her mouth would be ignited. Blonde: "That guy in the orange shirt is po po." Me: "Excellent! And I expect that he expects ME to respect the law!" Follows an exploration of Blondie's family tree, along with precise notations on which uncles, aunts, and grandparents were "po po." I say all that to say this: Laws that are not enforced breed contempt for the law in general. Therefore, laws that are not enforced should not be on the books to be selectively enforced. Quiz Friday.
  • angeldiaz
    11 years ago
    RE: Follies I have a lot of great things to say about the club, but this club has been raided TWICE just in the past year. And anyone who has been in there can rattle off a few reasons as to why. Has any other strip club in Atlanta been raided twice in one year? I'm genuinely curious. I can't recall it. In regards to the police being arrogant, do you think there is a certain arrogance involved in running a business where patrons smoke weed in plain view without the slightest bit of concern? Is flouting the law arrogant? We all know that drug use is still illegal, right? Sorry I just think its childish to be hateful towards police, like a kindergartner who hates the teacher. They are not our "fellow man" and don't gaf about us getting lap dances they collect a salary and do their jobs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion