tuscl

Clubs in/around Portland, Maine

I'm currently on the way up to Portland, Maine and I know absolutely nothing about it other than there are lobsters and some place called PT's Showclub. Does anyone have any recommendations for clubs that are traveling-dancer friendly in the area? I tried searching here and on SW but PT's is the only club that I found (limited) information on. I'd like to get one or two nights of working in Inbetween the lobster dinners and Sperry wearing.

14 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    I can tell you that coastal Maine is the absolute best place in the world for cold water lobsters. Maine lobster is so much better fresh on the spot than after it's been shipped elsewhere.

Don't know about the traveling dancer part, but PT's is the only club I know of in the Portland Maine area.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Moose or squirrel?

Oh, wait. That one should be easy.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Maine in general looks pretty sparse for clubs. Feel free to spend some of that time air-freighting me some lobster though.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    PTs is a decent club. Good number of attractive, fun women. VIP is overpriced, but dances can be decent there.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Write some reviews then we talk
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Lobster or crab?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    There is a Platinum Plus in south Portland right off I-95 either exit 45 or 46, huge club.For great lobster go to Pilot House in Kennebunk,from boat to plate in a couple of hours.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe- I don't know what kind of reviews I'd write - "spacious dressing rooms and most of the dancers didn't seem on the verge of suicide."
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't care if you give reviews or not but you could certainly write about pricing, quality of the dancers, how mileage compares to other places, general club layout etc.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @jester214 I don't really go to strip clubs recreationally, I could do it for clubs I work at but I'm probably a bit biased. Also, I don't know how I could write about how mileage compares in different places as everyone gets about the same mileage with me anywhere and I have absolutely no idea about the other girls when it comes to clubs I'm at for a night or two. I'll do one for PT's when I go there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – one would think that a dancer’s viewpoint in reviewing a club would be much different that a customer’s.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I'm pretty sure PP and PT's are one in the same w.r.t. Portland, ME
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ that's the impression I got, ownership just changed hands and it got a new name.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Again, I really don't care either way but other dancers have written reviews that I found as good as the average (it's not hard to beat the average). Stiletto wrote a few that I felt were informative.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion