tuscl

How many times have you seen dancers/stripper slip and fall?

I saw one stripper take a nasty fall off of a tall stage years ago. Recently I saw one girl in an amateur contest do a slow motion slip and fall on her ass on the stage in front of a large crowd. Apparently there was a slick spot on the stage. She managed to slip one more time without falling before she got off.

8 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    good catch AN.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    If it was in D.C. maybe she just got done dancing for the Mayor and he paid her in crack?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I caught one once when her hand missed the pole. The bouncer was very understanding and she even bought me a beer.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've only ever seen a dancer fall once - she passed out at the bar and fell off a bar stool and had to be carried to the back room out cold. I'm guessing there was more involved than just alcohol. That was at Archibald's in DC.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    My old favorite club used to have a stairway to the stage which was a little too steep and girls would fall all the time when going off the stage. They eventually got one that was not so steep.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Once saw a dancer jump and grab a swing suspended from the ceiling. Both came crashing down. No one hurt, other than her pride.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I see drunken customers fall more often and more spectacularly, taking out a couple of chairs and sometimes a table on their way down.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    There have been some falls I missed that I wish I hadn't. I remember one dancer asked me sort of tepidly (which was unusual) if I had seen her fall down a while ago. I said no and she seemed a bit relieved but I would have probably joined the crowd if I had seen her fall. She said a large crowd of people were laughing at her after she busted her ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion