tuscl

Bartender better looking than Dancers

Sunday, April 14, 2013 4:13 AM
Is it me, or do bartenders usually look better than the dancers? Besides the obvious fact that the dancers are in bikinis or nude, the bartenders are waaaaay more attractive - and with better bodies! There is this one bartender that i swear is the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. What is the best way to start conversation with a bartender.. considering the fact that they're always moving around the bar. I can only imagine they've heard all the pick up lines, and small talk .. so any ideas from the pros out there would be great

22 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    If you were to sample girls of comparable ages you would that non-strippers looked better, on average, than strippers. Many of them stripper girls lead hard lives, and it shows!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "What is the best way to start conversation with a bartender" I'll have a Diet Coke please.
  • vips
    11 years ago
    Lol.. moto.. never thought of that one. Seems simple enough. Thanks!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Tell her she has nice elbows.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've often heard guys comment that the bartender (or waitress) is better looking than the dancers. If that's true, you need to find a new club.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i see that alot especially in dive clubs/ pasties clubs. on "the block" in baltimore most of the hot bartenders used to be dancers and were smart enough to get out and do something else
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You always want what you can't have
  • rell
    11 years ago
    ive hooked up with a bartender once. was flirting with her the whole night probably tipped her more than the dancers .. i left 5 mins after she said she was leaving saw her standing outside gave her a ride home and got lucky
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    In my experience the bartenders don't usually look better than the dancers. Have I seen it happen from time to time? Of course. But it's not a normal occurrence.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    There's a really beautiful bartender at Sinsations in JAX. Probably better looking than most of the dancers but not all. She said she was a dancer tho. I keep wondering whether she would give LDs. Anyone ever gotten a ld from a bartender? I know some shot girls give them
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    There's a really beautiful bartender at Sinsations in JAX. Probably better looking than most of the dancers but not all. She said she was a dancer tho. I keep wondering whether she would give LDs. Anyone ever gotten a ld from a bartender? I know some shot girls give them
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've seen waitresses and bartenders look better than a number of dancers. I know of a few dancers who quit dancing to become a bartender or waitress for various reasons. If a favorite of yours stopped dancing and became a waitress you might know why. In one case, the dancer was pregnant. In the case of a hot dancer turned bartender, she quit being a dancer as she was close to finish studying to be in a regular skilled professional job. She was going to work as a Veterinarian as soon as she finished her school work. I ran into by a lucky chance before then. I saw her working at Hooters one time and working at another club before then. You think of the girls different if you remember their hot body without clothes on. I've also seen the opposite, waitresses become dancers.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's a shame that it happens. rob0411 & I both noted on our last visit to Columbia Platinum Plus that the day shift bar tender and waitress were the best looking girls in the club. Just enjoy the eye candy.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember one club before the management changed would occassionally let the waitresses get on stage and dance and do lap dances. A long time ago I remember a bartender was asking me a lot of questions. She said you don't remember me do you? I didn't. She picked up her top and flashed me and everyone in the club. She was hot. Very nice tits. Of course I had to say I remembered her after that. The rest of the guys in the club looked quite pleased by my bad memory and the bartender wanting me to remember.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There are lots and lots of beautiful women who could greatly improve their financial situation by stripping. To understand one big reason why they don't, please see the one bazillion posts on this website accusing all strippers of being low-life hos.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think it happens on occasion and when it does it really stands out which is why we sometimes think it is common.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Bartenders are strippers that don't strip.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    To the original poster- It probably is you. I've been to too many strip clubs that had male bartenders and a few of those only had male bartenders. I assume some of them are because the club owner/manager was the bartender, but still, that doesn't account for the ones I have been to where the entire bartending staff was male. I think that's a big mistake because even in regular bars, who doesn't like flirting with the bartender? With all that said, I have still been to plenty of places with lady bartenders, but I don't think they are any hotter than the dancers. At my favorite strip club that's a bar, for every hot bartender they got, they always seem to have either some old hag or some seriously overweight chick with her. I think they do that to make sure you are actually looking at the strippers and not the bartenders.
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    See if any of the strippers appear to be good friends with the bartender. If yes, get a dance from the stripper, tip her big and ask her to join you for a drink. Then talk/ask her about her bartender friend and that you'd like to get to know her. The stripper will be able to provide intel as to what you're packing, and if you gave her a good tip, she'll say you have money too.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    sometimes its so you'll buy more drinks as a poor attempt to get a bartenders number. I almost fell into the folly when a waitress started talking to me first. At initial thought I thought it was she liked me, never found out because I'm not stupid to bother with a useless attempt. Though we were talking much about school and things NOTHING to do with the club. I'm guessing because I offhandedly gave her a $5 tip spot and she looked so shocked by that. Its a trap to buy more beer boys. Don't do it.
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    Fortunately, not uncommon. On some nights I drink a lot, so having pretty waitresses to flirt with ain't a bad thing. Unfortunately, competent waitresses are far less common. Then again, if they were pretty and competent, there'd be more lucrative avenues to pursue than waitressing at strip clubs.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    In a similar discussion, I listed the reasons of why there are hot bartenders at titty bars. The majority are retired dancers who are gaining a new skill set. Others are usually injured or had a botched surgery (usually something related to the abdominal region, like a c-section). I'm considering hanging the heels for a while again and bartend, so I guess I'll be another one joining the ranks of the hot bartenders at Austin's newest club (soon to open) "The Saloon".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion