tuscl

Advanced Marketing Techniques

Dancers at a club I go to have started offering me WEED to get couch dance or more with them.

I'm a regular at the club for about 6 months now. The girls know when I come in I spend cash and its a big time dive so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm one of the bigger spenders in the place. I've done OTC with a couple dancers there too, I'm sure that word has gotten around.

But this isn't unlike any pattern I've established at many other clubs. I've never been offered complimentary weed from a stripper before and then in the same night more from a diff stripper, complete with the 'smoke my weed hers is weak' story.

This similar scenario has repeated itself on several subsequent visits.

I kinda like it. I don't need to have a weed guy anymore!

9 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't need it. The second hand weed smoke at my favorite club is enough to get anybody high. :)
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    hehe, i am jealous. can't smoke weed in most of the places i go to here
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Can't smoke in clubs around here. I was surprised when the waitress delivered cocaine to a dancer at a club. She offered me a bump but I declined.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Lol even if I was into coke I'd never trust the stuff from a waitress in a club
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    The only thing I've been offered at a club has been FS, BJ, HJ, bare pudenda rubbing, MM, and on down. I'm so unlucky!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Never been offered weed as an inducement. Been offered pussy lots of times.

Dancers smoke weed in the dressing room and in cars in parking lot.
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    A recent OTC brought quite a bit of cocaine and I was offered as much as I wanted. She had a flight in the morning and needed to use it up. I declined.
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    those hoes trying to drug you up and get in ya pockets lol............ you guys should check out this NEW website www.exotictreasures.net It's a social network designed for strippers to interact with friends and fans from all over. It's 100% Free to sign up.
    www.exotictreasures.net
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One of my old regular clubs got closed down because the owner was the town drug dealer. But none of the dancers there, including my first or second ATF, ever tried to get me to smoke pot with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion