tuscl

Bras are bad for breasts, go braless instead

Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:19 PM
Sure hope this turns out to be true, and the study was done on young women, 18-35: [view link]

10 comments

• mmdv26
    11 years ago
    When I was in college in the early 70's, I worked part-time at a liquor store near campus. We would turn the A/C down real low and enjoy the view as the girls who were "hanging loose" came in the door on a hot summer evening.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    How do you catch a bra? With a boobie trap
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Set as many boobie traps as you can and throw those bras away
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, I don't believe the article. Bras still have my support. Especially when I get to play the role of "human bra," which all of my faves know I love to do. If they took the article seriously, I'd be out of a job at the clubs I go to!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Big boobed girls (the only ones I care about) tell me they need the support.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Wearing a bra inhibits the growth of breast tissue …” This may actually make sense – stop constricting those puppies – let them be free to be themselves :)
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Any girl who is worried about her bra being bad for her can come over to my house. I will remove it for her, free of charge. Just doing my part for breast health.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Doubtful.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    To believe the study I would want to see details of the data, not just an article about it. For example, I would want to know the breast size and a comparison of nipple displacement versus braless and bra wearers among the same cup sizes. What I didn't hear is whether these results apply to all cup sizes or if large breasts need the support. You would also want to do a comparison study of older women since everyone knows things can go downhill after 35 or 40 while weight can climb. Maybe younger women are better off braless but they need support after a certain age. We need nipple study data. Pictures would be nice too. If the average breast in the study wasn't much bigger than an A size, than the study results in the article are misleading.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I do like watching a nice jiggling breast on a girl when she walks by. Artificial breasts and bras take that super nice jiggle away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion