tuscl

dancers from ScouthCarolina danceing in NorthCarolina

bang69
North Carolina
Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:34 PM
Hey y'all. I've clubing here in NC for years. Every now & then I bump into a dancer from SouthCarolina. They give a great dance but realy stay to long here in NC. I asked one of them why they come up dance for a short time her in NC. One of them said NC is to strict & they realy don't make much money. I can understand why they go back to Southcarolina after a short stent here in NC. So what is y'all's take on this

6 comments

• toysales
    11 years ago
    I would say it is poor decision making. Either they go to the wrong clubs or go at the wrong times. For example... Don't go to Fayetteville on a non pay weekend for the Military or if your a high mileage dancer don't go to Pure Gold in Pinehurst and definitely dont go to Pinehurst in the winter. However nonpay weekends in Fayetteville are good for the PL's.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    One of my favorite Follies dancers spent a week in Charlotte last summer. She tried working at 3 clubs and just found them too restrictive. In fact the house mom kicked her out of one.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Somewhat related, but I met a dancer in a nude Greensboro club a few years ago who was moving to Asheville, land of the topless, no fun air dances. I happened to see her in the Asheville club a few weeks later and she told me she made twice as much money in Asheville and got to keep her panties on. So there is that.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've met a few dancers here in South Carolina who said they remembered me when I lived in NC. They said at the time they could make more money in South Carolina. I think one dancer moved here. One dancer commuted all the way from Goldsboro to work at Platinum in Columbia and even called me up asking me to come visit even though I hadn't talked to her in a whole year or two. when gas was cheap, some dancers were commuting every week across state lines. One told me she was routinely driving about 95 the whole way until she got arrested. It was like she didn't understand the issue or thought it was a joke.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That reminds me of a story of some old lady riding with another old lady who was really glad to get off the interstates. The story was that they thought the interstate number was the speed limit they were supposed to go. Supposedly they were a nervous wreck after they got off of I95 but felt like people were trying to run them over on I26.
  • DeeezNutz
    10 years ago
    Lust in Greenville is an amazing club with great mileage in my only visit there. The place is giant and pretty new and everything is high class.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion