tuscl

I was just about on the floor from laughter

Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:53 AM
The other night, the wife and I were doing a "vip" session at a relatively local club known for value and loose women. The wife was playing around downstairs while I was playing with the twins upstairs. Cute little 23 or 24 spinner. Easily under 100 pounds with a nice booty. So I'm playing with the twins and the dancer is in her own little world due to my wife's attentions. Hmmm, that tasted different, try the other breast. Mmmmhmmmm.... I stop for a second, "do you have a kid?" She must have figured out why I kept switching just then, gets this mortified look on her face and almost shrieks out "OHMIGOD!" Then she falls off of my wife's lap. I was laughing so hard it took me a minute or two for me to reassure her that everything was ok and I wasn't upset. LOL! After that she calmed down and we all got back to enjoying ourselves. But I think her reaction will stick with me forever the way she fell over shrieking. If we hadn't been in a room with a questionably sanitary carpet, I would have been on the floor from laughter.

5 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's funny! Have you read the discussions in lactating here yet? It seems to be a fairly common thing from the number of comments on those threads.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    I believe I have read most of the discussions on here over the last month or so. Lots of downtime at work. Forgot to mention, my wife had no idea what was going until the dancer and I explained it to her. She (the wife) got really excited for a minute, then decide she liked pussy better. *shrug*
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I agree with your wife on that one
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol I agree with your missus as well!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is hilarious
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion