tuscl

Ban all fists.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
From San Francisco:

Don't mess with this stripper.

A man who got into an argument with a Tenderloin dancer early Wednesday was jumped by 15 men, according to police.

The argument between the 47-year-old man and a female stripper in her early 20s reportedly began in the New Century strip club at 816 Larkin St. at about 3 a.m. The spat then spilled outside onto the 700 block of O'Farrell Street, Officer Albie Esparza said.

During the fracas, the man, an “acquaintance” of the stripper, became enraged when the dancer began videotaping him on her cellphone, Esparza said.

“He grabs the phone, smashes it on the ground and breaks it,” Esparza said.

Suddenly 15 men between ages 20 and 50 came to the stripper's aid, pummeling the 47-year-old with their fists. The beaten man said they stole his wallet and then fled, Esparza said.

The man suffered minor injuries and reportedly refused medical attention. The pack of men who beat him left before police arrived, Esparza said.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/law-and-…

10 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Damn, you are all over these stories.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I say ban dumbasses with cell phones...
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Ban all cellphones!
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    Ban men who defend the honor of strippers
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^^^.
    You can't ban Alucard, he's the resident white knight and defender of all women everywhere. Read his profile, he will tell you all about it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "A man who got into an argument with a Tenderloin dancer"

Pork or Beef?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I don't like the New Century. I do sometimes still visit O'Farell's but it's way too expensive now and not special like it was in the 90s.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The stripper beat his ass and he made up the 15 guys who supposedly did it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Bingo ibbaichnl. That pussy got his ass handed to him
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Ban San Francisco !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion