tuscl

Stripper in VIP said "Be a man shove it (my finger) in deeper and fuck me good w

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 6:32 PM
I went to the Houston extras club near me last week to enjoy the free buffet and free VIP admission. I was curious what girls they had on shift as I had not been there in awhile (fuking two of them off SA).

There were about half a dozen gals on shift most average. C, a gal I had fucked awhile back was at a table with two guys. A new gal, M came over brunette, 35 (looked younger), very pretty and petite (5' or less, small body). She said she was from a nearby city and moved closer so I could feel her and get some good mileage. She said she was married with 5 kids. I asked her if they were all by the same man and she said laughing "They better be, he would not be happy." She indicated she loved to play and seemed to be a mistress candidate. She made a comment about how she had been fixed and was clean (would luv to shoot a load in her).

We went to the CR which had been recently remodeled. The rooms seemed a little larger with a leather couch (love seat sized), some end tables, a paneled wall and a door. The lighting was the circular adjusting kind and I dimmed it as we went in. She offered 3 dances for $50 (normally $20 each). Her outfit came completely off and she was putting her pussy in my face "cmon daddy suck me till I cum." She told me she would play for $300 (I deferred). I started to finger her as she put my fingers in it "Be a man, here shove it in deeper and fuck me hard and good - I have had five kids" I finger fucked her deep and hard (her pussy not tight, certainly seemed like one I would try with my dick if the price was right say around $150). as she cried out loudly and at the end of the three dances she took my phone number but would not give me hers. She asked for a tip and I gave her a ten. She went back out on the floor in hustle mode. While I could have fucked her for 300 I already had two girls on roster having done one for $140 (35 yo office mgr) that morning at motel and the other texting me to meet up for $100 at her trailer the next day. The wife was busy visiting family and I wanted to take full advantage.....

If your into finger fucking or daty this is the girl for you.

After leaving the club $90 had been drained from me for the dances and drinks. I had just come there to excercise self control, enjoy the buffet, and had failed again keep from spending over $50. Worse my pants smelled like pussy as during her nude dancing, fooling around she had rubbed it all over me.

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Anyone care to post the tl;dr version of the OP?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    The $100 trailer queen sounds interesting.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ maybe if she charged more she could move into a real house.

TL;DR version: cheap tricks
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "She said she was from a nearby city and moved closer so I could feel her and get some good mileage"

And I can't even get them to come out of the dressing room.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Shed queen
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    I'd think twice about fingering the free buffet.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    He was fingering the $50 buffet. :-)
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    How many times do you wash your hands afterwards. You gotta scrub deep to get that off.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Have the dancer lick it clean.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    "at her trailer" geeze, no stereotype there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion