tuscl

South Carolina SC

I know that NC has pretty strict laws to the places I have been to in Charlotte. Always a bouncer around watching to make sure you don't touch the girls.

What are the rules like in South Carolina?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have TUSCL buddies in Asheville, Raleigh, Charlotte & Wilmington. They prefer to drive to Greenville or Columbia to do their strip clubbing.
  • Skimmie
    11 years ago
    Good to know. Might take the trip out to Lust/Trophy
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Its all you csn touch buffet
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I guess you guys have never been to Fayetteville. I'll put Mickey's in Fayetteville up against Lust or Trophy any day. Hell I'll even throw in South Side Johnnys in Greensboro. Now if your looking for a nice place don't even think about it. Mickey's has concrete floors and VIP couches that were wore out 10 years ago. But two way touching is the norm. I'm new at the OTC thing and I've been successful 3 times out of 5. I've been told that day visits are even better at Mickey's. I'll be finding out real soon. As I have a day off coming.
  • JustLookingAgain
    11 years ago
    Another vote for Southside Johnny's in Greensboro.
  • StunnaBitch
    11 years ago
    Charlotte mileage has gone way up over the past year. Also, with the right dancer mileage is very good in Asheville. In fact, there are a couple platinum dancers that just moved from Columbia to Asheville.

Most guys I know previously traveled to Columbia or Greenville but that is not the case anymore.

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fuckmeinthebuttwholerealfastandquickplease
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    South Carolina actually has some fairly typical laws: Topless only in clubs that serve alcohol. Fully nude in non-alcohol and BYOB places. Private dances are allowed. Mileage and extra will depend on local circumstances.

The Myrtle Beach area has a number of good clubs, and soon one more.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    NC always had higher dance prices in clubs I once used to visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion