• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Or any one for that matter.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ban college campuses!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Mikeya, You have Some of the best pics ever in your profile! Oh yeah, and I agree about the guard with the gun / anyone with a gun sentiment.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    In England they have proposed to ban pointed knives since they already have confiscated all guns.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes schools are way to dangerous let's ban the campadus and go all online
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    New data out from the UK, where guns are banned, shows gun crime has soared by 35 percent. source: [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Let's ban knives all of them cause its oveause knives kill people not people killing people
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Now we are talking
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Given txttyfag's sexual orientation, I can see why he wants to ban Female Genitalia,
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....Mr.kat
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Ban All Knives!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Good point Shadow. Criminals by definition break the law. a gun ban plays into the of all criminals especially the ones in Washington
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Funny alutard hasn't chimed in on this thread yet.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    A ban on all knives may not be practical since there are already so many knives in private hands, but the very least we can do is require a complete background check and a twenty day waiting period for all future knife purchases. Perhaps we should also require eateries to chain their knives to plates or "pre-cut" food servings.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    That would still leave knives in the hands of employees dallas. I'm an advocate of the "Sporks-only" approach.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Now we are getting somewhere. You guys have the best ideas. We should just ban eateries also. People could choke on their food too
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The best thing would be to ban retards...then we wouldn't have to legislate common sense.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The best thing would be to ban retards...then we wouldn't have to legislate common sense.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Damn !!!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Sporks only! Lol. Imagine eating a prime rib with nothing but a spork. I fuckin love you guys!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fork this
  • NotFromTX
    11 years ago
    See the stupid gun lovers are at it big time as always on the Internet. There are probably between 10 and 30 people in Houston who are just damn glad the stupid box cutter guy had a box cutter and not a gun, or they'd be dead. And for the stupid gun lovers, ask yourself: 1) Why is the United States known to INTELLIGENT people around the world for the high murder rate with guns? and 2) Why are you so stupid that you think good people are always going to be better with guns than bad people if both have them? Is it because you are so stupid that you believe movies?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @NotFromTX: "Why are you so stupid that you think good people are always going to be better with guns than bad people if both have them?" They will probably be equally skilled, but since there are more good people than bad, the baddies won't have a chance.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "Good people" that have guns purchased them legally and normally have some degree of practice, often with an instructor. "Bad people" often get their guns illegally and don't normally take the time to head to the range or practice with an instructor. Now that might not necessarily be the case with some of the nuts who are planning attacks, though I think it holds fairly true with your average criminal. Recently I've been hearing what a great idea it is to ban high capacity magazines because anything that will slow a gunman down is a good thing (I'm not totally opposed to that). Someone shooting back, trained or otherwise, will slow the "bad guy" down. The simple fact of the matter, which most people were espousing with a little tongue in cheek humor, is that banning guns won't stop people killing each other. It won't even stop them shooting each other. Thus I, and others, dislike the idea of one of our rights being trampled on.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    This idiot couldn't buy a gun? Maybe he should save up for his next rampage
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion