tuscl

Random stuff ...

Sunday, April 7, 2013 4:35 PM
I just wanted to vent for a second. I went to my favorite club on Thursday night. I have two favorites here, not sure I'd call them ATFs, but they are my faves in this club. Anyway, one was there, the other not. No big deal, except that the one who WAS there was occupied by another customer all night. I arrived around 10:00 pm and she was with him. She came over to me and said that he was about to leave and that she'd come over as soon as he left. Time ticked on and he never left ... and she never left his side. I know she has to make money, and I could tell he must be a big fish because I saw him take her back at least 5 times for multiple LDs. He likely spent well over $500 on her. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find someone with whom I can pass the time and have a little fun. About halfway through the night, she caught me for a LD (he had just finished a session with her and I had just had a couple from another girl). We stayed back there and she danced for me. I wanted another and she said she could do one more probably. At this point, I felt completely underappreciated. I realize I don't spend as much at one time as he does, but I bet I'm a more consistent customer. Nonetheless, after two dances, she left me for him and we never hooked up the rest of the night. Guess I'm the PL here. It's OK, but I just felt like my measly $200 I was willing to spend on her wasn't good enough. Postscript: she texted me tonight to ask if I wanted to come to the club and "have fun" with her. I may or may not.

29 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    It's about $$$$$. Perhaps next time arrive BEFORE she gets there and catch her before a BIGGER Fish does.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The next bus is 5 minutes away.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Nothing sucks more than not getting their attention when you want it since it's usually the other way around.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah dude - it’s business – she is there to make $$$ and she can’t pass up a good opportunity when she gets one. She is there to do her *job* - not to tend to anyone’s specific needs or wishes. Customers go there for a physical, sexual, or emotional, encounter – dancers go there b/c it’s their job and to make $$$ - they don’t go there to meet Mr. Right. Just telling like it is.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Trust me, I know the game. I was just venting. This doesn't happen very often, and honestly it was just a bad night. I probably should have left early and saved my money. No big deal. I'm not crying in my drinks over this girl. She's fun, sure. But it's all good. I know next time I'll have fun with her. Provided Mr. Big isn't there again. LOL
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    soonersam - Is your avatar pic of your fave?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    What tumblingdice said. No dancer is so irreplaceable that I'll wait more than 10 or 15 minutes for her to free up. And its not unusual for them to try and make nice-nice after they kick you to the curb in an attempt to get you back in to see them.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    cambyman - no, that's another chick I know. I don't have any pics of my fave.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sorry dude. No sympathy from me. I'll steal a line from the moderator of TwoSheds: "Money rules. Especially in strip clubs. Those who can't compete, eat shit"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Provided Mr. Big isn't there again" I repeat - Get there before he does, and grab her 1st!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You never know what's going on. Some dancers have a threshold in the 4 figures for doing OTC, so we the non-wealthy might think they don't do it. If you see a guy who never buys a dance, but a dancer stays with them all night, that can be what's going on, it's her OTC whale/sugar daddy. When I have a fav, I encourage her to hit the floor before the busy time, so she can get my money PLUS her usual peak-time money. But many won't. Many don't see the point of even letting their regulars know what nights they are working.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That sucks Sam, gotta hate getting one-upped in any sense. Even if you get there and grab her first, she's going to leave when Mr. Big walks in. She's not likely to be that loyal when there are $$$ to be made.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm a strong believer in "regulars come first". My ATF and I meet OTC about 70 % of the time; 30% in the club. I always let her know when I'm coming. I pay her $500 an hour OTC and $300 an hour itc. I expect her to be waiting when I arrive. Two weeks ago I got there and she was in the Champagne Room when I got there. I waited 10 minutes and left. She called me later that night. She was sucking the dick of some big shot Harvard lawyer who paid her $1000 for an hour. I said, will he be there next week. This week I went to her club and did two one hour CR's with other dancers. She called me tonight, broke and begging to see me. I've dropped well over 6 figures on her and that's got to count. I don't own her, don't want to. But if she knows I'm going to be there regularly and paying top dollar ( well almost) I expect respect and what I'm paying for.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "I've dropped well over 6 figures on her", damn Gawker that is a lot of money for one girl.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Ironically, a similar thing happened to me yesterday. On one of the very rare times that I set up a "date" in advance with a girl, I arrive at the club only to have the dancer ask if it's OK that she tends to this other PL first, since he only has 30 minutes available. I say "Sure!" and sit at the bar. I chat up a couple of other girls for about 5 minutes, tell the bartender to tell that dancer that I'm leaving, and I'm out the door. I get a text about 15 minutes later asking if I'm mad at her for making me wait. I reply "No, of course not, honey! I just had to leave suddenly. Let's set up another date sometime in the very near future!". Yeah right. Let HER wait now. She's history.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Gawker can't you work with her so she can get a grand from that other guy plus your money? Is your schedule really that inflexible? I've found you can get (a little) under the skin of even the most hard-nosed stripper if she sees you are working with her so she doesn't have to leave money on the table. A strip club is a good place to wait for someone, keep yourself occupied looking at the nekked girls.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    nukey: "damn Gawker that is a lot of money for one girl" Yep. Even if it was just $100,000 that is what? 10 to 20 years income for nukey-boy?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Dougster bringing out his true colors, I can't say it surprises me. I actually used to think this dude was cool, LOL at myself.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    You picked the fight Ranukam. I'll join you in the LOL at yourself. LOL.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep - LOL or is it "low" at your income, nukey-boy!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I hope that's 100K over 3 or 4 years.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It happened to me last Thursday. I arrived at the club around 11:30AM and she was just hooking up with the whale. She stayed with him all day except for occasional stage appearances. I mean all day. Till 7PM. Next day I saw her and she made up for it. Said that she likes hanging with me but she was in money making mode and couldn't pass it up. Since she was giving me outstanding dances at 2 for $20, I couldn't get angry with her. Some times the whales subsides me. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Guys, I hear this shit every night over dinner,this idiot,that idiot. It's a business transaction.Stand your ground.$100,000 on a stripper,what am I missing here?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Over 4 years that's once a week at $500. Not totally unreasonable.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    If you set up the time to meet with someone, I think they should honor it. If you just show up there shouldn't be an expectation of them leaving another customer for you. But it is tough for them if someone comes in who is willing to drop a lot more money than you. A good business practice would be to give you some sort of discount for the wait to keep you as a customer. But many dancers don't think this way. Their dilemma: They have to make their money but need to balance short term benefits with long term earnings.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Actually as best I can tell, over 4 years I've averaged about 750 a week plus the cost of hotels, so it's abou 3500 a month or 42000 a year and 150000 over 4 years. I don't mind when she sees a high roller but she begins to take me (.and the money for granted). I realize I'm a PL when it comes to her. She recently started telling me it was going from 500 to 600 for BBBJ and BBFS. Then she said no DATY. I said no deal. We negotiate and I got what I wanted (500 an hour - no holes barred) and she still has a damn good income.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    gawker, in my area I pay only $100 for OTC, and $80 ITC (plus dances). I'm sure glad that I don't club where you do!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    $100 for OTC? That's a little too low in my opinion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion