tuscl

DC Strip Clubs - Stadium Club in DC

I live in DC but I'm originally from the south. This question is for all members of tuscl that live in/around the DC/MD area. Why do people like stadium so much? You can't touch...no lap dances...what's the point? Why would I give money away, without anything in return? Somebody with inside knowledge of stadium please let me know. Is there something I'm missing?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    DC clubs are known to be a waste of time for any hardcore SCer
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    See “rickdugan” comment in the following thread:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    OOPS – didn’t realize the thread I referenced was also one of yours (the OP’s)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    AC and DC clubs suck
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Lots of big booties shaking it and guys making it rain. Rappers reference it in their songs and I'm sure there is a kick back
  • rell
    11 years ago
    this is why people love stadium club
    i personally do business with stadium club but but would never go there as a patron
    its like going to ruth chris with tits and ass in your face.there food is top notch.the place looks great and theres top end clientel that go there.
    they get some of the sexy women there. the best looking dance i ever met worked at stadium club
    so its more of a hang out spot after hours spot with dancers in it ...alot of women go there so in turn men go there too and its high end
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion