Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Damn ... This guy had a rough visit

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

From a recent review:

“I did not have the best experience here, since I was kicked out of the club. I probably deserved it and luckily did not get an ass kicking to go along with it. What I didn't do was instigate a problem other than not tip someone on stage. The reason I did not tip is because (1) she was very plain Jane, and (2) I do not tip women who demand to be tipped. It must be nice to be able to start an argument with a customer, then go over to a bouncer and tell them whatever you feel like saying …”

Don't know what kind of club this is where one seems to be forced to tip – maybe it's b/c it is a bikini club?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If tip is mandatory then they better have tipworthy dancers

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Welcome to the jungle loser.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Welcome to the Chicago area stripclub scene. You get very little and you better appreciate it!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Maybe he needs a road trip. How about Seattle? There's someone out there that needs something constructive to do and can be a guide.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement