tuscl

Rhode Island clubs

Sunday, April 7, 2013 12:52 AM
What is the best club in Rhode Island?Busiest,best variety of girls,best value,laid back not stuffy atmosphere?I"m staring to get sick of the CT clubs and would like to see something better.Most of the clubs have good reviews but am looking for some straight up answers without having to read through more reviews.Cheaters doesn"t sound too great but the rest all seem to have good qualities.

5 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Any club that Maddog Romeo isn't at.
  • blacky
    11 years ago
    First, I would stick with the Providence club scene. While i have not been to the RI clubs outside of Providence, from reading the reviews and PM'ing others that have been, there doesn't seem to be anything you can't find more easily in Providence. Here are some very quick comments based almost exclusively on daytime visits, but feel free to PM me for specific questions: 1) Cheaters - run down club, older and uglier girls, any and all action available, including BBFS - ocassionally a diamond in the rough but don't expect it. Only go there if you want a seedy style club OR if you want BBFS which is not as easily available in other clubs. 2) Cadillac Lounge - this is a classier form of Cheaters in that most anything you could be looking for can be found here but the place is much nicer and the girls are much prettier and younger. However, there is a bit of a seedy factor here as most of the girls provide FS and supposedly many of the girls have pimps. There is almost no privacy in the LD area but no one seems to mind - I have happily played with a girls pussy while others walked by. The most expensive CR in providence - $50 to house and between $150 and $200 to the girl depending on level of service. 3) Desire - this often times is called a regulars club but based on a recent visit, this seems not to be as bad as it had been. In the past the girls were older (daytime visits previously didn't find girls younger than 30) but very recent visit on a Friday, this had changed dramatically - lots of really pretty young girls. The best LD rooms in Providence with full doors that close but many of the girls do not provide extras and suspect that FS is not easily found here. they also have a private membership club that is supposed to be pretty posh if you think you would coming here on a regular basis. LD are $25 topless and $35 nude (same as Caddy and Fantasies) and CR is $30 to house, $100 to girl plus whatever you negotiate for extras - same price as Fantasies. 4) Fantasies - this is my favorite club but it can be hit or miss lately. I love the 2 for 1 LD Sun-Tue days and you can also do mini laps stage side for a buck, although this isn't happening as often as before. The CR have full doors that lock so if you are looking for extras, they can be had here with the right girl - most will provide HJ but BJ or FS is not out of the question, depending on the girl. The LD area is OK, you get some limited privacy, better than most but worse than Desire. CR - $130 will usually get you HJ but I have gotten BBBJ for the same price plus tip of course. In addition, this was usually the best club for younger girls during the day but it seems that Desire and Caddy might be changing that. Foxy - I am not a fan of this club but if you are the type of guy who simply wants to watch stage side and have a drink, this could be your club. The girls tend to look like more mature models with only a few young really pretty "girl next door" types around. The LD area is a joke - it is like a maze where you literally walk over other people to get to your cubby - almost no privacy and based on a couple of recent laps, nothing is ever going to happen in the lap area - I couldn't even kiss her boobs!! The girls that I have spoken to don't do any extras but have been told that some of the girls there do. $25 lap (only toless) and $60 to house and $100 to girl for CR - have never gone, so don't know much else. Regarding your specific questions, again based on daytime visits: Busiest - Caddy, Foxy, and Desire were all pretty busy on recent visits Best variety - that can really change based on what shift you go - Foxy and Desire were almost all white girls when I went last, Fantasies has probably the biggest choice of girls of different ethnic backgrounds and different body types. Best value - I don't tend to drink when I go to clubs - I get mostly water, so can't comment on the price of booze. Best price of LD is Fantasies Sun-Tue day when it is 2 for 1. Other times, Caddy, Fantasies, Desire, and Foxy are all $25 topless or $35 nude per song except I don't think they do nude LD at Foxy. Best price for CR is Desire or Fantasies - $130 for 15 minutes. Not including Cheaters here as you need to pay extra for Godiva room for a visit which is where all LD and CR are and you tend to negotiate more with the girl for services rendered. Atmosphere - none of them are stuffy. See my comments about each club for the differences here.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the info.think ill check out Fantasies
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    Blacky pretty much summed it up really well. I go to Desire the most regularly, once a month. I really enjoy my time there. Its my favorite but that has more to do with comfort and familiarity with the club and some of the dancers. I have been to the CR in Foxy and its very private and they have small tv's in there too. Which I never understand why they put something to distract you in private places like that. But its also the most expensive upfront costs I have seen in RI, and that's before any extras and tip. I have noticed a big difference between week night visits and weekend visits. Usually finding that I find more engaging time on the weekends. I just put up a review of RI Dolls in Woonsocket and thought I would throw that in the mix too. Only been twice. The VIP dances are cheaper than Foxy and Desire and so are the drinks. Big drawbacks are the fact that the place is right in the middle of a residential block. And its not conveniently located off a highway or even on a main drag. Honestly my order of Preference is Desire RI Dolls Foxy Fantasies Ashamed to admit never been to Caddy, yet. And just avoid Cheaters like the plague(literally)
  • blacky
    11 years ago
    I have never been do Dolls, Mickey's, nor Studio 253. I have been to Satin Dolls and didn't include them in my previous review as they are one of the worst clubs I have ever been to, but if you like the idea of a bikini club, try them out - the girls weren't ugly but you have to get a private dance if you want to see anything that you can't see at the local beach!! Dolls does seem to have a faithful following but a recent comment "The VIP doesn't come with the Providence experience, but the entertainment is quite enjoyable." seemed to have summed up what most reviewers said - including both the reviews written here and the comments the faithful have PM'd me directly. That is why I didn't include them. Mickey's and Studio get such poor reviews on a consistent basis, have absolutely no interest in going, but clearly people go there so they must have some redeeming quality. Bottom line of which club you go to is really based on what you are looking for. I'd highly suggest after reading the comments here, choose 2 to 3 clubs that sound good and then read the last 5 or 6 reviews and you should get a pretty good idea of what to expect. Also, there can be a big difference on what day you go and whether you go day vs. night. If you want the place to be busier, go on a weekend night, based on the reviews that I have read but realize that the more guys usually means the harder it will be to find time with the girl that you like. At the end of the day, you could ask 10 guys who go to RI clubs and get at least 8 different opinions and you could visit each club 4 times and get very different experiences. As such, you really need to use these reviews simply as a guide. Once you have gone to some clubs, write some reviews and then post your summary back here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion