tuscl

Vegas-Rhino-Daytime: ever been?

knight_errant
New Jersey
Saturday, April 6, 2013 9:24 AM
Stopping through Vegas on a Saturday afternoon and going to duck into the Rhino because...why the hell not? Have done so before and enjoy it far more than the bustle and more hustle of the weekend nights. Anyone have any words for a Saturday afternoon at the Rhino in Vegas? Anyone ever do VIP at the Rhino and NOT get the dancers phone # and the promise of dinner, breakfast, shopping, I'll let you know when I'm in your city,etc.? Gotta love the extent to which they play the fantasy there.

21 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I live in Nevada and stopped going to LV strip clubs a long time ago. No value for your dollar. Having said that, I don't know of any Vegas club that is worth a shit in the daytime but I would guess based on its popularity that the rhino would be your best bet. And yes- to leave there without a phone full of phone numbers and an ear full of empty promises would be very unusual.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I've been to Rhino in Vegas during the day. It's decent, but if you want sure thing guaranteed mileage checkout Cheetah's instead.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Not bad, still very high hustle. I'll take the chance though and go look for a diamond in the rough at OG where my buck will go a lot further.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sure, check out the OG if you don't mind over the hill, end-the-liners who are on auto-pilot and barely aware of what is going on around them at all.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've had good luck in the afternoon @ Lil Darlings. Its nude so no alcohol. I prefer nude clubs, and sadly it's virtually the last decent nude club left in Vegas.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I broke my rule and checked to see what Dugly had to say about OG. It just reiterates the fact that he's never set foot in the place.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Haha! Jestie-girl says he "has me on ignore" but reads my posts anyway and talks about me in about half of his own posts. That is so, what's the phrase? Mmmm.... Let me think. Oh yeah, "passive aggressive". Remind anyone of how alutard takes swipes at people he has on ignore. Could it be because alutard and jester214 are one and the same? Too funny.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I knew he'd shit himself when he read that. It'll get referenced for the next 3 years now.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lmao does it surprise you at all jester? He regurgitates the same shit constantly.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If you visit the OG don't forget to bring your cattle prod. Might come in handy getting back to your seat after you visit the restroom.
  • knight_errant
    11 years ago
    Think I'm going to stick with the rhino, I'm just in the mood for high candy. I used to go to the OG, but the last time I went in there in the daytime it was a nightmare
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep, OG was okay mid 2000s but is complete dump now.
  • ragelikeapanda
    11 years ago
    I have been done the Saturday afternoon shift (3-9 PM). If you are just looking for eye candy, rhino's day shift is still way better than OG's night shift. Day shift at Rhino is more laid back and less hustle in my experience. Dollar value is actually pretty good during the day. Some dancer will give you extra songs in the 3/$100 room or give you a full hour in the VIP for the price of a half hour.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    sclvr, no dugly's done that shit for 4+ years.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Now the jestie-girl is sucking sick liver's dick? Oh wait, hold on... More evidence that sick liver is alutard's 6th alias! I wonder how many there are in total?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Holy shit! Lopaw posted in this thread as well. And we all know what a hard-on sick liver pretends to have for here. Even though she is a lesbian. (Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.) A seventh alias of alutard!
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Never go to a Vegas strip club while the sun is out. I tried it before and was shocked at the longevity of dacers' "careers" in that town. The "young" ones might be in their late 20s, and I didn't want to know how old the more seasoned ones were.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I don't know about that, most of my trips to Vegas strip clubs have been in the middle to late afternoon. Especially since I have gotten a few discounted dances during the afternoon, but not once during the evening. I had a pretty good time at Little Darlings my last visit to Vegas during the early afternoon, middle of the week. Dancer quality was surprisingly good for how slow the club was. The club wasn't busy, only about 6 to 8 dancers and 3 other customers if I recall. Had a discounted 30 minute dance from two different dancers. Both were quite good, and quite hands on. The second especially allowed a lot of touching. She mentioned that you couldn't be as hands on during the evening, but since I never visited Little Darlings during the evening, I couldn't tell you if she was just putting me on.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't bother going during the daytime because the number of girls is far less, they close off half the club because there are a lot less customers and there is NO atmosphere and from what I remember few if any girls dancing on the stage. That said the few girls that are there are mostly as high a quality as you would see in the evening. In my opinion Rhino in Vegas is at it's best when there are 100+ hot girls in there and it is heaving with customers and at least 3+ girls dancing on the main stage at the same time.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I visited Rhino once on a Tuesday afternoon when I had some time to kill before a flight, and it was quite dead. The club was supposedly "open" but there was nobody on stage, only a handful of dancers sitting with regulars, and they were actually cleaning the carpet, which meant the main house lights were on. I finally got a cute Asian dancer to stop by for a couple of dances, but they were pretty tame and she spent the whole time pushing VIP. It was a very weird experience having been there before at night with wall-to-wall 9s and 10s to choose from. I also made a daytime stop at Cheetahs and was entirely underwhelmed. Personally I've had my best daytime visits in Vegas at the OG, but nothing in town compares to the always hopping dayshift at several of the well reviewed Phoenix clubs.
  • knight_errant
    11 years ago
    Well, I'll post a little report, as if anyone could care: Got the Rhino limo at the Mirage (not where I was staying) about 2:30pm, first time I ever used it (I usually have a car). Easy peasy, scooted in the back way after a wanding, and threw the driver a sawbuck. The talent was good inside: probably about 30-40 girls on and about 15-20 guys in the place. Drinks for $3.30 until 8pm. Easy to be a sport with buying drinks. I must have had 8-10 VTs before leaving at 10pm (much later than I thought I would be there). I was surprised at how much contact I got (and was encouraged to take) on the floor. Contact in VIP was as variable as always, but I have to say the last time I was back there, after 9pm, between the bouncer checking on people and the cocktail waitress taking orders, it was hard to get a boob in edgewise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion