tuscl

Question for lopaw

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, April 5, 2013 7:14 PM
I was in the Columbia Platinum Plus last night and there was a group of 6-8 females having a bachelorette party. I have never seen that before in a female strip club. I doubt that there are any male strip clubs in the whole state. The DJ announced that the bachelorette still needed a pair of under ware for their scavenger hunt. I suspect that this group might be at least part lesbians. The question is do lesbians have these kinds of parties?

10 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    Actually, no, shadowcat - at least not that I know of. They might have been there since no male clubs were available to them, but what I really suspect is that virtually all of the bachelorette parties happening at female stripclubs are straight (& bi) women looking for an untraditional way to celebrate. It's the "cool" thing to do now. It seems that stripclubs have become very popular for straight/bi women to hang out at, especially in the last couple of years. I have seen more lady customers in the last year than I had seen in the last 5 years. As far as how a lesbian bachelorette party would roll, I think that the femme ones would be too chicken to even set foot in a stripclub so they would have a more traditional "girls night out", and the butches would be holed up in a hotel room somewhere with booze, cigars, & lots of hired strippers :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Interesting. I have seen a few couples here and there but have yet to run into a bachelorette party or other group of all women.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've seen a number of all-female outings at strip clubs. I think it's super common. Surprised that you've never seen it SC.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've seen mquite a few female groups at my favorite club. The dancers tell me that they're not very good tippers.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A dancer told me mosr female customers have stinky pussys
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^they were probably talking about you.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    It seems like about half the strip club reviews on Yelp in San Diego are by straight women, and based on those reviews, it seems like part of going to the strip club is to feel superior to the strippers and get a little ego trip.
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    I know a lot of girls that have done this. The last couple that have done this have gone to the Pink Pony and Cheetah
    11 years ago
    As xedin said it does seem to be trendy. Particularly the amateur night at the local Platinum Plus. The female customers do seem to like to talk trash about the strippers.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I remember going to Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis several years ago and they had both Male and Female strippers on different stages. It was weird seeing these dudes walking around in "banana hammocks" and straight girls hustling drinks. Very surreal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion