tuscl

Taking your wife to a non smoking strip club in Vegas

My wife is willing to go to a strip club in Vegas or dallas or houston but it must be non smoking ( other than smoking hot) and be couple friendly.
She has never been to a strip club and is a little bit of a prude and has no bi tendencies.
What is the best club in these cities that is either nude or topless and non smoking?
What time is the best time to go during the week?
Any other input is welcome
Thx

17 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm pretty sure you're SOL in Vegas. It's one of the last bastions of smoking.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Wow.
    She's "willing" to go?
    Sounds like this is a recipe for a disastrous time...the type of visit that dancers everywhere dread.

The best advice I will offer is to not take a prudish, non-bi woman to a stripclub. She'll hate it, the dancers will hate it and the experience for you will be horrible. Really. I'm a woman myself and I see major trouble here.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    lopaw speaks the truth.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I agree w/ lopaw & Bullwinkle. Leave the wife at home if you want to hit a stripclub. She doesn't sound like she'd enjoy it at all.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    If she's willing, TAKE HER!!!!!!!

I personally love to go to strip clubs (as a customer) with my spouse. I had gotten plenty of dances in the past, and made it rain on stage to dancers. She'll probably like it. You'll be surprised how many "prude, seemely 100%" women enjoy the clubs.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm with JayJay. You never know until you try. If it doesn't go well, you've learned your lesson and never take her again. If it does go well??? The possibilities are endless.

I should have mentioned in my first post, I've never found any of the Vegas clubs I've been in to be that smokey. On occasion I'll have a cigar and look around and be the only one smoking.
  • Joe from NJ
    12 years ago
    Vegas prides itself as still having smoking in the clubs. They fought hard to keep that.
    I don't know of any clubs that have non-smoking areas.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Yup, there is no club to my knowledge that is non-smoking. I hate getting back and smelling the stuff on my clothes but it'soutweighed by the enjoyment of going to the club(s).
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Don't worry about the smoke. My stripper/SO took me to HB's Cola for their anniversary party,total turn-on,it was $40 a dance for the two of us but worth every dime.Don't be scared of unleashing the lioness.PS. PP Cola anniversary party is 4/30.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    With a screen name like "Bigal", and "wife" attatching enough strings to visit to tie down a Goodyear Blimp makes me wonder if this all is a hoax. Or if OP is one of those guys who feels compelled to drag a reluctant partner to a stripclub, objections be damned.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    No clubs are non smoking, but I bet she already knew that.
    Seems like a way to agree to go without having to. My advice FWIW, take her to a topless show.....they are nonsmoking.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey! I flew on the Goodyear ship America,funny how they land that shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dallas clubs are nonsmoking. A city ordinance was passed about 4 or 5 years ago.

The best known club in Dallas that offers pretty much everything except maybe ITC extras is “Baby Dolls”. I would recommend it and I would think the wife would also be comfortable in it as it is a large, well appointed, and well managed club.

P.S.
    I have not been to Baby Dolls in over 3 years since I moved from Dallas – but that was the state of things when I left – you may want to call ahead and ask if you do decide to go)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Forgot about your other questions:

“ … What time is the best time to go during the week …”

Weekends at Baby Dolls Dallas can get pretty hectic although one can still have a very good time.

If you want to just sit back and relax and be able to converse with the dancers, then definitely it is better to go during the daytime. I went to Baby Dolls on some late weekday afternoons when living in Dallas and had a good time and there were a good # of attractive dancers. Weeknights are also fairly laid back and not as hectic as weekend nights.

Btw – Baby Dolls is not nude but topless. Dancers keep their bottoms on but take off their tops and allow touching.

• HootnHal
    11 years ago
    IDK, prolly go w/Lopaw's advice, but if ya do take SO it could be enjoyable, (or bad news). In the late 1970's when I was in Orlando, kept thinking about taking wife to one. I thot she was about to agree to go to a topless club (Juana) which also had some guys-bow tie top. It had a live band and i thot it quite classy, but she never did go and now i think that was prolly a good thing (even tho nothing went on in the club - at least as the novice me was aware of).
  • vegasmoon
    11 years ago
    In Vegas, even though the clubs allow smoking, Sapphire's has such high ceilings the smoke smell factor is very low. Also, I think they are more couples friendly than Spearmint Rhino but this is just my observation from seeing how dancers interact with couples. The Rhino has great air ventilation so the smoke factor is definitely tolerable however with low ceilings, some parts of the club can get "smokey" when there's a table full of smokers next to you. In general, though, I find there are few smokers in the clubs nowadays. In terms of times to go, depends...you want greater variety, go closer to the weekend (Thurs-Sat) but get there early. The Rhino especially gets super crowded during peek evenings. If you are patient and willing to hang out for a longer period of time before dancers approach you, go earlier in the week (Tues-Wed) and go after 9pm, when you'll see most of the dancers for the evening coming in. By around 11pm it'll be busy enough to soak in the whole scene.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I might try giving her a choice of clubs to go to so it becomes her decision to go or not. If someone really does not want to go, she'll be unhappy from the start ready to criticize the slightest thing and make your visit miserable. She might say she is willing in an attempt to please you.

One time when I went to the beach with a stripper and another girl, they said it was ok with them if I wanted to visit a strip club with them. We got to one and the girls claimed there was a problem with their ID's. My stripper friend suggested we could check out some of the regular clubs. I said ok even though I had been looking forward to the strip club. After we left the strip club behind, my friend suddenly told me the last place she wanted to visit in her time off was another strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion