tuscl

Street Cred

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 5:39 PM
I go to strip clubs to hype my street cred. As a middle aged, unmarried male - I'm afraid all my family, friends, neighbors, co-workers assume I'm gay. What about y'all?

30 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Your sexual orientation or how you live is NO one else's business. If you really truly believe what you said, I suggest counseling.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Not that there's anything wrong with that
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I didn't get married until I was 38 and remember that sometimes I would catch attitude from people when they found out I wasn't married. I even caught myself calling what ever girl I was dating at the time my "fiancé" just to justify my marital state, but finally had to just say to hell with people judging me. I recall seeing a poster with a biker on it and the caption read "I don't care if you judge me as long as you keep the verdict to yourself" - words to live by.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to sell my drugs
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Motorhead, way to embrace your love of strip clubs. Make 'em all jealous of your willingness to support single mothers through the Gold Pole Initiative.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I bet most of your long term married friends would trade lives with you if given the opportunity. They would never admit it though.
  • dw.buck
    11 years ago
    lone wolf - i admit it i trade place with a single guy any day n live at da strip clubs
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, Trying to cover being gay with clubs isn't going to help you. You just jumped out of the closet. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm told im a peace of Shit...does that count ?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Unlike you, motorhead, my frequenting of stripclubs has helped to further confirm to my family, friends, neighbors & co-workers that I am indeed quite gay. Funny how that worked out ;)
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Wow...very cool.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    lowpaw may be able to confirm, but I hear that at least a third of the dancers are lesbian or bi.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @SuperDude - In my SC travels I have ran into only a handful of true lesbians, but I truly believe that the majority of dancers are either bi or bi-curious, though I'm sure some people prefer not to believe that. But to be honest it's really hard to tell for sure since these women will tell us anything that they think we want to hear in order to sell us a dance. And all that's ok with me, because all I really need is for her to be "gay for pay" convincingly while she's rubbing herself all over me :)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Yeah, motorhead, I have had to deal with this all my life. That's why I have had pipe wrench protection welded to my leg during my oil patch career; there is no more aggressively hetero industry than my own hydrocarbon E&P gig. Ya didn't get me with this one, ya bugger! As if you advertise your hobby to all those people mentioned in your original post. How do you advertise your hobby participation?......sign around your neck, tattoo on your forehead, lipstick-stained pecker waving free for all to see??
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Moto! You're cool,I don't know one gay male that listens to Lemmy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    But I know a ton of gays that listen to Alufart.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have no idea what all of my family and friends and coworkers think about me still being single and middle aged, but I know a lot give me a lot of crap. But it's not like I care what they think.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Lopaw, You beat me to the "gay for pay" comment. I heard that for the first time in a club a couple months ago from a stripper describing one of her coworkers. The stripper who mentioned it prefers women so she says, but will most definitely be straight for pay at work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I imagine your OP was meant tongue in cheek. But, I go to the SC b/c I LOVE women (plural). Whenever I see a very attractive woman in public, I want to have her right there and then. In a SC, you can pretty much have that attractive woman (or multiple women) right there and then – often times in under a minute w/o having to woo her, convince her, impress her in anyway; i.e. instant hook up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BTW, I’m in my early 40s – never married and no kids – I used to get the “when are you getting married” thing to death until my mid to late 30s when it was obvious I had no intention of getting married (by choice). I often hear older guys, late 50s, 60s, than never married nor had children, regret it late in life. I don’t know if I will – but for me personally, the older I get, the more glad I am I’m not married nor have the huge responsibilities of kids – just my personal feelings.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I love the responsibility of my kids but sometimes feel like life would be easier and more fun if I weren't married. Damn divorces are expensive too!!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Although the expression "cheaper to keep her" rings true, sometimes marriages fail and you just can't make it work anymore. After 2 failed marriages I'm done. I will remain single til the day I die.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I was married once and that was enough to cure me. She spent more Farmer Art could make and she wouldn't put out. Strippers are cheaper. Divorses are expensive. By the time you pay for a cheap divorce you could have enjoyed several years of clubbing. I don't care what anyone says or thinks, they can kiss my ass because I have a wet fart waiting for them
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    Used to go to the clubs to get some practice in, but these days I do that only when I'm bored. I've seen every move a stripper can make short of extras. "Surprise me, why don't you..."
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I work at a strip club to up my street cred, yes, what of it?
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    For what it's worth, I had a friend in college who I used to go strip clubs with fairly often, and he recently came out of the closet. So the mere fact that you go to strip clubs, I guess doesn't preclude you from being gay lol.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    " I guess doesn't preclude you from being gay" Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    " I guess doesn't preclude you from being gay" Why don’t you just come out motor? We’ll still like you!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep. We have tons of gay members on this board. Txtittyfag is the only one openly gay member, but probably like 12 closet cases!
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I went to a strip club for some street cred, and all I got was a blowjob.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion