tuscl

Looking for Advice/Suggestions For Austin

Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:02 AM
Hi guys, I'm looking for advice and suggestions for a club in Austin. Here's some background: I'm going to be in Austin on a Friday night in the next couple weeks. I've got a relatively big budget ($600+), and my tastes run towards athletic, caucasian women. I've been to both Sapphire and Spearmint Rino in Las Vegas a few times, and understand that it's not going to be anything like that at all. I'm not worried about the 'hustle' factor, and I'm ok with drinks not being cheap. Also, I'm not factoring in any 'extras' - standard lap dances, etc., are just fine. Basically, I really just love getting lap dances from pretty, athletic women, usually blondes. So any thoughts on which club in the Austin vicinity is best would be tremendously appreciated. And bonus points if you know of specific dancers that I should keep an eye out for. Thanks all!

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stay outta Austin. Kim Jong Un plans to bomb the place. Probably due to shitty clubs. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I recommend you private message one of our dancer members, "JayJaydancer." She dances in that area, and perhaps could advise you. See her profile at: [view link]
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    I would also suggest pm'ing tuscl member "nickifree" for an opposing pov.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    No need to PM. The only club that fits that bill right now is Yellow Rose. You might hear a lot of positive reviews and comments about Perfect 10, but that is not the case anymore. Word of warning though. Yellow Rose has mostly a hip-hop/rap vibe in both music and dancer style. Also the club has dropped the number of private booths and made them less secluded. Yellow Rose has a couple of daytime dancers you might enjoy who are there quite regularly. There are a few more who work nights but do so more sporadically.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Palazio, Yellow Rose, Rick's, XTC are some to try in the Austin/Round Rock area. If you're very into athletic looking women, come to the Killeen/Fort Hood area (about an hour north of Austin). Tons of former army chicks in community college making a few extra bucks.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    FYI; I'm not dancing in Austin full time, just a few times here and there in Chicas Bonitas, XTC and Palazio because I also bartend in Harker Heights (suburb of Killeen).
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I just got back from Austin. You can read my reviews of The Landing Strip (By the airport, of course) and Yellow Rose. I didn't make it to Perfect 10, but nickifree (as above) sort of steered me away, also. Another TUSCLer, is Rogertex. I prefer Yellow Rose.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Yes, unless you like 'em on the heavy side, stay away from Landing Strip, Chica Bonitas, Hot Bodies, and I'll add Rick's to that list to. No opinion on Babe's (never been there) or Sugar's (haven't been there in months but heard they are changing the place). A new club is supposed to have already opened up. But word is nearby competing clubs are challenging the new club's liquor license.
  • MikeEdward2000
    11 years ago
    Hi Nickifree, That's hugely helpful, thank you. I was, in fact, leaning towards Perfect 10, thanks to the reviews. But it sounds like it's changed, or they're not what I'm looking for, in terms of what I shared in my original post? Ironically, The Yellow Rose is the only club I have been to in Austin. I went in the early afternoon, about 6 months ago. The just did not have good-looking dancers at that time. It sounds like that I either caught them on a bad shift, or it's improved a lot? Thanks again. Mike
  • MikeEdward2000
    11 years ago
    JayJayDancer, Thanks for the suggestion, it's interesting. Is there a particular club in the Fort Hood/Killeen area that you feel I should be considering? Thanks.
  • jeslola
    11 years ago
    Don't go to the killeen area, I used to work out there and the law only allows air dances! And seriously the girls aren't that great. I worked all over Austin and I would highly recomend Perfect 10 if you're looking for a hot, tight ass white girl;) Friday night is a great night to go!! Expose is a great place too-the girls are tatted up and the music is mostly Indie and New Wave. Good luck man, but please don't waste your money in Killeen you might as well get your money's worth!
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    jeslola - where do you dance
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    If she's Austin born and raised - she's doin her part keeping my city "weird" [view link]
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    All I will add to the above is if your taste is as advertised, don't bother with Babe's Showgirls: It's a Black club all the way. Mostly Black dancers & the DJ only plays rap/hip-hop. I.don't mind the former but if dusky princesses are not to your taste, don't go to Babe's. The Yellow Rose got new management a short while back, so there has been some improvement in dancer quality overall. LOTS of pole work the last time I went; you should find your Nordic athletes there. If you go to the Rose & run into a dancer with two four-leaf clover tattoos (one in front of each hip), tell her I said hi.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Is that tattooed girl an Irish spinner? She's hot but she's also a hit and run hustler.
  • psychoscooter
    11 years ago
    I will also be in the Austin Texas area next month. I dont have the same cash flow as Mike, but bringing a couple a hondos with me. Looking to find a fun club to go to. The only preferences on dancers is that they a not fat or overly tatted up. I prefer nude clubs and (of course) high mileage. Was looking at going to XTC. Any objections or recommendations?
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    XTC is good. Other nude club is Hot Bodies - a bit better value - but can be hit or miss. The 3rd one is Babe Showgirls - but it'll take time to build a solid rotation of dancers and strong customer base. Babe's is about a couple of miles from XTC - but open only at nights. Talk your fantasy with the dancers. Most appreciate this type of chat. Also discuss budget. Enjoy !
  • Towby240
    10 years ago
    I can't give you much on the location you are asking for. I've been there many times but had bad luck once I mentioned I as military. I literally had "I love veterans but I've had to many bad experiences." No shit. Regardless, my bf (who bunked next to me in basic at at Ft. Benning), loved strip clubs. By this point he always lobs a perfect 10 in Austin. He just liked talking to beautiful women. Yet, I liked getting my money's worth. My boy ends up heading for Campbell and I was left on my own. He always hated the local clubs. But once I did the math I realized they paid off. At the time Teasers was the best. The name probably changed by now but it always did the job. Get a couple lap dances and the t he offers would come out. Next door is/was the Bunny Club. Teasers was so good I use to use the Bunny Club as an ATM when the one at Teasers went down. Lucky for me, a buddy's ex-gf saw me using it and gave me the best LD of my life. Regardless. Do the math and be decent and toy will get satisfied soldier.
  • Towby240
    10 years ago
    By fb I meant brat friend. Lol.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I kinda think that ship has passed
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1 shadow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion