tuscl

Stripper Quiz: How Well Do You Know Strippers?

Sunday, March 31, 2013 4:36 AM
This is just for fun. Easily half the strippers I've worked with over the years varied from aloof-but-professional to pretty fuckin cool. The facts compiled for this quiz we from THE OTHER HALF. Happy Zombie Jesus Day Feel free to post your scores. [view link]

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I got a zero. I don't know shit about strippers.
  • Siege031
    11 years ago
    Guess i need to hit a few more clubs only got 4 out of 10
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Me too only 4
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    2. Think I did worse than guessing.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    6 and a half here. Didn't know I was supposed to give 2 answers in one of questions. In another question, choice A would seemingly be all encompasing. Maybe the item strippers have a lot of, you've seen them sell those items for more than they paid for it ?
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    6 and a half here. Didn't know I was supposed to give 2 answers in one of questions. In another question, choice A would seemingly be all encompasing. Maybe the item strippers have a lot of, you've seen them sell those items for more than they paid for it ?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I KNOW what I need to KNOW.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    1) What percentage of their body weight can a stripper do in cocaine before she OD's? I don't do that shit. 2) An mature female stripper can reach speeds of 30 MPH in the wild. How fast can a domesticated stripper run? I'm not a wild animal. Sorry. 3) Strippers are very stringent in their selection process for breeding partners. Which of the following best describes a stripper's ideal mate? Military men; whether active or retired. I refuse to mate with non military men. 4) Name the 4 stripper food groups: Pizza, rice/beans, chicken noodle soup, and beer. 5) On an over-the-hill stripper, how long does it take and how much weight is added to their face when they do their makeup? Not much; like an ounce at the most. Now, them heels are heavy!!! 6) What percentage of their income does a stripper save or invest? I have a TSP account, a ROTH IRA with USAA, and I'm saving for a house. I'd say about 15%. Thirty five % goes in taxes, so I only get half of the income left; three quarters to pay bills, and the rest for disposable income. 7) Of strippers with children, how many are in stable, long term relationships with their bebbydaddys? Me? So that'll be less than %1. 8) What do most strippers claim is their favorite aspect of their job? The cockteasing and the pole. 9) What do strippers have to say about the situation in North Korea? That Kim Jong-Un is a big baby, and I will probably retire again for a while because the navy is reactivating my ass. 10) When confronted by an angry Latina stripper, you: RUN. FOR. YOUR. LIFE.
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    I got 5 out of 10. I should have known with number 10 and number 9 sounds surprisingly accurate...I once worked with a girl named "India". Number 4 made me hungry.
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    Glad everyone had some fun with it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion