tuscl

Five Star Shill Review?

Chanel
Washington
Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:48 PM
I usually read reviews of my club and those of competitors. This is the first review by a new member. What do you think, shill review? Descriptive, in any case... "Wow this was a great time to visit! Walked in and Was the only person in the place at 6pm...of course. This girl goes up to dance, super hot, great smile , blue eyes, brown hair, an enormous rack and a Beautiful ass. She just gives me this personal stage Show and then asks if I want a dance. I say absolutely' The dance was unreal! Topless the whole time (not The norm for this place) and really got into it! I think She was into me a bit cause she really was getting Physically hot and breathing heavy. Let me touch her All over and pressed her whole body into mine. Even Lifted my shirt up and pressed her huge tits against me While sucking my ear lobe. Afterwards she told me she Rents out a loft for parties and she gave me her phone Number. No joke! Her name was Elaina...ask for her. You will be happy you did!

4 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a pimp review!
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    Shadow, you're right-it does sound like that! It was posted today, written about DejaVu Dreamgirls on First Ave. So. I thought it may coincide with the KOMO article posted about the 'after work' stripper assault. (posted by Club_Goer). It said that the dancers involved worked at a club on first Avenue.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I read the same review. It is unusual for a first review, but maybe he/she has read other reviews before posting this one. I was convinced that it was legitimate and I PMd the author to ask additional details. That was ten hours ago. So far, the author hasn't read my PM. I'll see what the reply is. One usual factor: That club has a list of its dancers' names posted on its website. I didn't see a dancer named Elaina, but there was a similar sounding name.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The article I posted specifically says, "On March 19, the victim, an exotic dancer at Deja Vu on First Avenue." I took that to mean the Deja Vu on First and Pike, not Dreamgirls (also Deja Vu-owned), and also on First Avenue several blocks further south.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion