tuscl

Seattle Police: Woman attacks, robs fellow exotic dancer

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Friday, March 29, 2013 8:01 PM
This occurred on March 25th, but I didn't post it then, thinking Shadowcat would. But, he didn't, so I'll feel free to post a Seattle 2AMer: "SEATTLE -- A woman attacked and robbed a fellow exotic dancer, later telling the strip club's DJ she beat her up 'like strippers do,' last week in downtown Seattle, according to the Seattle Police Department" [view link] I tried to figure out which hotel the incident occurred in, but I couldn't. It's near the downtown Seattle Greyhound station.

7 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    This is just wrong! but a web cam and a wading pool filled with Jello might have made it right
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not a true 2AMer but regardless, I missed that one. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Shadow: Seattle strip clubs close at 2:30 a.m., Not to nit pick, but it was so late in the evening, and it occurred after the two dancers got off work, that I felt it qualified as a "2AMer."
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Club_Goer - my criteria for a 2AMer is that someone has to get shot. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Seattle too laid back to shoot anybody. Just beat them up pretty badly is as far as we can take it.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "The victim told officers she had been drinking and didn't remember the name of the hotel or exactly where it was located." Typical.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was in an Indy club when a fight broke out in the locker room between two dancers. When it spilled out into the club area I bailed immediately. I stopped by a week or so later and a regular dancer I was aquainted with told me the fight was about stolen money from ones locker. The manager & bouncers threw them both out and the fight continued in the parking lot until the cops came. Glad I left. When any trouble in a club starts it is my policy to get outa dodge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion