tuscl

First time!

Clubber
Florida
I've been visiting clubs for many many years and today was the first time I got hit by a ROB. Perhaps, in the past, I've been lucky in my selections. Not so today. A review will be posted, but I just thought it something that I finally found a ROB.

21 comments

• chairsky
    12 years ago
    waiting for your review and that bitch's name
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Welcome to a club that no one wants to be a member of ;)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Lucky till now.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Looking forward to that review
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ROB them back!
  • Beercan
    12 years ago
    What's an ROB
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    See glossary at the bottom of this page.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Nothing yet for me.

when you dont look like a pussy it doesn't happen.

last thing bitches want is a problem with someone like me.
  • Beercan
    12 years ago
    Thank you
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Review posted, Landing Strip, Austin, TX.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    dalex: "Nothing yet for me.

when you dont look like a pussy it doesn't happen.

last thing bitches want is a problem with someone like me."

Love it! Good one, dalex!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - I am glad you busted her in your review. That is the best way to handle those types.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of one of my rules for living: Beware of short blondes named Kerry.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Either you are on of the luckiest guys I have heard of or you only go to your favs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Great review! Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I recommend you also post your experience (short version) on www.stripclublist.com and if there's any local, Texas, strip club websites, post there as well.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Read the review - that sucks about the ROB, but at least you didn't get into any trouble for it. If she really wanted to be a bitch about it she could have gotten the bouncer or manager involved just to try and intimidate you.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

It was difficult to do. She was quite a hottie and I would bet that is why she thought she could get away with it. Were I at home, I might have cut her a break and cultivated her as a fave.

Tt,

I do tend to find a fave and stick with her when home, but on the road, that's a different story.

endless,

Intimidate me? Highly unlikely as I was in my biker persona. Most management/bouncers in a club never bother me. They know that where there is one biker, many may follow! :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    This is the first time this has happened to you? Seriously? It's fairly standard practice around Detroit. We just laugh and tell them to get lost.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Ermita,

I'd very go near Detroit! vm is too close by! :)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Surprising that she didn't pitch a fit and make a scene - ROB's are famous for that kind of shit in a last ditch attempt into shaming you to cough up the cash rather than stand there and be humiliated.
    Good for you Clubber for handling it the way you did.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    lopaw,

As I mentioned to sc, it was difficult to cut her lose. She was a hottie in a club full of moo'ers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion