tuscl

choose who you get dances from carefully.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:51 AM
one thing I noticed is, some girls really observe what goes in the club, and being seen with a bottom of the barrel whore can really fuck up your image up. Hold your image up as if it's rep & you're a major drug dealer in the streets, don't ever let a whore get above you, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks don't fucking forget that else you're going to be fucking bottom of the barrel whores and the bitches you really want to fuck will be fucking someone like me while you get mechanical service and no chance of OTC. If a crack whore approaches you, tell that bitch to fuck off, she'll forget about you in 5 minutes anyway.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Didn't you already cover your thoughts on this with this thread? [view link] Give it a rest.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    no i haven't obviously it's a different subject.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    shadowcat, I'm sure follies needs another review, shoosh.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'll get right on it. :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    dalex! Put down the pipe.
  • jaxman5150
    11 years ago
    You must have told your English teacher to fuck off too.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Dancers want money. I do not see how they would or should care at the end of the day what other dancers you are giving money, as long as you give them money as well. Maybe if we're talking about sex and they're aware of some other dancer having a certain STD that might matter, but I can't see how it matters for just lap dances or even basic extras.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I always got comments from strippers about it, one said something like "you always talk to the cute girls", and another said something like "what were you doing with that one girl", it surprises me to the degree these girls notice but they notice.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Yeah, but that's just a topic of conversation at that point. If you went wit a girl who they they "didn't" think was cute, do you really think they care?
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    i do believe they care else they wouldn't have taken notice.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Minnows on a breadball.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    Are you named after a laxative?
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    lol dalex, you have some learning to do about strippers honestly. I can get a dance from the ugliest girl in a club and then go for the hottest girl. It isn't going to make a damn difference.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    $$$ = dancer attention . Simple enough for you. It does not matter what she looks like if you are spending money they will come. If a girl does not want my money I am happy to take it home and save it for the next trip. I have also found you never know who is friends in a club. Some times the plain girl is friends with the best looker in the place and is happy to share.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Go back and read some of dalex's first comments when he started here. Enlightening!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You don't have to worry 'bout this shizzle if you've got Jedi mind powers. Just walk in and ask for lapper, then say "this is not the tip you are looking for..." Works every time. No need to worry 'bout who you get dances from, who you are seen with, any o' that shizzle. Be a Jedi my friends!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Tiredtraveler: I certainly share your thoughts in your last two sentences. I have found several examples over the years of less attractive dancers being friends of the hot dancers. And, I've been able to use it to my advantage.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    crack whore and strippers
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think Dalex has been listening to too much rap music
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve gotten the “I can’t believe you got dances from her” crap a few times; maybe not in those exact words, but something along those lines. As others have said; the only shit that counts in the SC is $$$ - $$$ talks, BS walks. Every dancer that has said the “can’t believe bla bla bla” crap has never refused to take my $$$ or do what I am asking her to do. It also seems that a lot of the younger guys, and myself at times although I am not so young, actually believe the dancers may care about us at any level other than business (all we are to them is a source of income, IMHO). SO – stop worrying about what *they* think of you/us b/c they are most likely not (thinking about us at all – except if they are broke).
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dalex needs to go to stripper school
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I get that "I can't believe you got dances from her" line all the time, even from favorites. First of all, if I don't know you're here, I am not buying dances from you. Second of all, if they come up to me first, and it's someone who fits with what I like, I'm not passing them up. If it turns out they aren't worth the time, I can figure that out soon enough. Third, it's not my fault that two dancers can't stand each other. This is why one dancer at my favorite club no longer qualifies as a favorite. She said stupid little stuff about one of my current faves and it would be one thing if it were SS, but you can tell it's personal. The odd thing is, though, my favorite doesn't badmouth her, at least to me, or anyone else, for that matter, possibly because she wants to DATY with them, or has.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    What some girls really observe is how easily they can manipulate guys who worry too much about what others see them do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion