tuscl

Have you met a number of dancers into goth or vampires?

I was thinking I've seen a few. One surprised me one night by biting me. Maybe she thought she was a vampire. Weird I thought.

A dancer I saw the other night had a partially shaved head. I didn't think it was the prettiest look.

8 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    There is a goth type working occasionally at BT's in Dearborn. Tried her one night. Was TOO businesslike for my taste. Skilled though.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Jumbo's Clown Room here in LA is full of goth/alt chicks like that. Multi- colored mohawks, ink & piercings are the norm. They don't really do lapdances there, but they are best known for their laid back approach & amazing stage dancing talent.

Once got a few dances from a goth dominatrix. She beat me up pretty good, but I enjoyed it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    There seemed to be quite a few girls into the goth look at the ABC in Salt Lake City (of all places!)
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I don't think I'd want the vampire girl to suck my dick.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    The Twilight True Blood generation is hitting 18 and infiltrating the clubs.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I can only think of one or two that really qualify as goth. Both times it was disappointing, had they toned it down they would have been very good looking.

Biting is a different story. I always manage to find dancers who seem to think biting my ears is a great idea.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " I always manage to find dancers who seem to think biting my ears is a great idea"

Maybe she's a fan of "Godfather III". Or is related to Vinnie! LMAO
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    Alucard, just don't get a dance from Mike Tysons' little sister ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion