tuscl

Dancer quality in Detroit

I visited penthouse, coliseum, and Subi's on a Friday night and saw no 7 or higher. Also bbbj was off the menu in favor for Cbj. Ill give Detroit the benefit of doubt because it was a Friday night...but still wtf I could have seen hotter dancers in Columbus!

15 comments

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Samsung, I have read a lot of reviews of the Detroit clubs and I have seen a lot of similar comments. Guys around these parts keep hyping Detroit as the place to club, but is it really? I can club in someplace like Providence and have a no holes barred VIP for a couple hundred bucks with many girls who are solid 8s and maybe even the occasional 9.

Idk dudes - based upon what I have read I'm not necessarily sold on Motown.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    After Gwen, all of the Detroit girls must look like 8's or better to vincemichaels. :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I go along with your observations, sam. In my experience I have found much hotter dancers in Toronto than in Detroit. I have had some memorable experiences in Detroit clubs, to be sure, but the same experiences can be had in Toronto with dancers who are much more attractive than the Detroit crowd.

The hottest dancer that I have ever encountered was to be found in a club in Red Deer, AB and I didn't even get a simple lap dance from her......(sigh). She remains my SC Holy Grail.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Samsung:

I agree that dancer quality can be variable and disappointing even at high end clubs such as the Penthouse (where prices are consistently high!).

Just curious-- how many peelers refused BBBJ before you concluded that it was off the menu for all the dancers? In my experience, the menu varies from one peeler to the next. I've never encountered a club full of dancers who have agreed on a standardized menu (although I sometimes get the feeling that minimum prices have been agreed upon by all the dancers at Penthouse).
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Just read your review of the Coliseum. I agree that the Coliseum needs better quality control over the dancers it hires. I've seen much better talent at Players and even at BT's.

It sounds like one dancer refused to do a BBBJ but was willing to sell a CBJ. She reported that none of the other dancers would do a BBBJ. I'd be reluctant to draw any general conclusions from her report --- that's a sales tactic.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    I've had many a bbbj at coliseum. Both day and night shift from never anything less than a 7 imo.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Electroman: I talked to 6 dancers that night and no bbbj. I tipped several more on stage but no luck with chemistry. I agree sample size was limited though. Still this is Detroit bbbjs should be easy!!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Man, I would LMFAO to see RickyBoyDugan being the only guy wearing a suit in a Detroit dive club. Putting "The System" to work then afterwards thinking he was some genius for procuring some paid for pussy through such brilliant tactics.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Samsung:

I agree that dancer quality can be variable and disappointing even at high end clubs such as the Penthouse (where prices are consistently high!).

Just curious-- how many peelers refused BBBJ before you concluded that it was off the menu for all the dancers? In my experience, the menu varies from one peeler to the next. I've never encountered a club full of dancers who have agreed on a standardized menu (although I sometimes get the feeling that minimum prices have been agreed upon by all the dancers at Penthouse).

Just read your review of the Coliseum. I agree that the Coliseum needs better quality control over the dancers it hires. I've seen much better talent at Players and even at BT's.

It sounds like one dancer refused to do a BBBJ but was willing to sell a CBJ. She reported that none of the other dancers would do a BBBJ. I'd be reluctant to draw any general conclusions from her report --- that's a sales tactic."

"I've had many a bbbj at coliseum. Both day and night shift from never anything less than a 7 imo."

I think samsung may have had a bad night. Indeed talent and willingness can vary day-to-day and shift-to-shift at any individual club.

If these other cities offer BBBJs and quality FS on a totally & highly consistent basis day-to-day & shift-to-shift, then don't go to Detroit clubs and stay with these other clubs that are supposedly offering better service more consistently.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The quality of Detroit dancers has become more variable. I remember when Flight Club and Penthouse dancers were all in 8 to 10 range. Now some girls are working at those clubs who never would have been hired 5 years ago. Extras, however, I find more prevalent than ever.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Dougster, I am the one wearing the suits in the low end clubs in Detroit thinking my moves are working.

My first visit to the Penthouse club had by far the highest quality of girls of any of my visits. That was a Thursday visit in the summer with a great day shift and night shift. Since then quality has varied to the down side but I always find so talent at every club I go to In Detroit. Probably the most obvious thing is the collapse in the number of large breasted pretty girls. But that is a different discussion.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Samsung--- Yikes, 0 for 6!! One good thing about Detroit is that a drive will take you to another high mileage club where your batting average might be better. Great to have options. BT's or Bogarts might be a good back up club.

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "If these other cities offer BBBJs and quality FS on a totally & highly consistent basis day-to-day & shift-to-shift, then don't go to Detroit clubs and stay with these other clubs that are supposedly offering better service more consistently."

I know of several clubs in places all over the country where the good stuff is available from 7s and 8s at reasonable prices. If this is really the state of affairs in Detroit, then I have to dispute its relative ranking among some of our tuscl brethren.

In particular, I have to wonder if Providence or even Miami might be more deserving of a top ranking than Detroit, due in no small part to the fact that I don't need dim lighting or an alcoholic haze to be ok with what is sucking on my dick in either of those locales. ;)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Here's the reason dancer quality is going down in Detroit. The clubs are working with Wal-Mart to recruit new dancers.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-…

Here is an example

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-…

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    LOL I have not seen any walmarts in detroit but there are Meijer's, which is a competitor
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion