tuscl

Ankles?? What's up down there?

xcav8r
Missouri
On numerous occasions I have had dancers work their way all the way down my legs and then feel up my ankles/lower calf. It seems to be a regular dancer move, but why? Are they checking for a holster or something? Wad of cash in my socks? It just doesn't seem like a natural thing to be so prevalent?

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Probably looking for cash to steal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve had it done when a dancer is leaning forward reverse cowgirl during a LD – IMO they do it to balance themselves. I’ve had them hold on to my ankles but not necessarily start feeling up on them.
  • xcav8r
    12 years ago
    Nope, not holding on. Raising the pants and looking/feeling around.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    And that is why I wear shorts!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "And that is why I wear shorts!"

Likewise! LOL

I have on occasion put money in my socks. My bet is she was looking for cash.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It could be just a tease since you are NOT wearing shorts like I always do. :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Cops where ankle holsters.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Only time that happens to me is when they are trying to find the end of my dick! :)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    looking to see if you're wearing a wire and strapped the transmitter to your ankle
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Maybe she is checking to see if you are wearing a court mandated electronic ankle monitor
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    "... Only time that happens to me is when they are trying to find the end of my dick ..."

LOL!!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't recall running into any ankle girls. Once or twice I did have a dancer put her hands on my shoes instead of the floor when she was flipped upside down, saying something about the filthy floor.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi,

You say, "Maybe she is checking to see if you are wearing a court mandated electronic ankle monitor "

I guess she would be hoping to find BF material!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I've had it happen and have wondered about it too. Next time I'm gonna ask the dancer afterwards to see what she'll say.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    "... I guess she would be hoping to find BF material ..."

Her knight in shining armor :)
  • xcav8r
    12 years ago
    I suppose either a holster or an ankle monitor could be her kind of guy! LOL!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Only time that happens to me is when they are trying to find the end of my dick"

Reminds me of the Richard Prior joke; "and it's deep too"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^ (Richard Pryor)
    I can spell - my phone can't
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    motor,

I was in the restroom in LA during a Super Bowl and two black guys beside me at the piss trough did the cold and deep joke. I broke out laughing and told them I thought that was a white guy joke. They cracked up as well, then one had to explain to others why we three were laughing so much. Pretty funny at the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion