tuscl

Question for Strippers

Wednesday, February 8, 2006 6:49 AM
Here's a question for the strippers here: What do you think of old men (I mean over 40) who go to regular night clubs? Would you talk to them in this enviornment if they didn't pay you/buy you drinks? Should the old men here (the ones over 40 I mean) be scared of meeting women in this environment?

4 comments

• ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    Tropical- you sound like a classy human being. thanks.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Sounds like a good attitude, tropical. I hope your response motivates more old people to be less afraid of meeting women in regular night clubs to talk to.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    I've spent dozens of hours on this site talking with customers "for free". I have a different motivation for engaging people in conversation - I genuinely like people, until they give me reason not to like them. I don't promote my dance business as many dancers do in the local club chat rooms. I do not try to anger or injure people with my words or actions. I think that life is tough enough without people trying to do a "one upsmanship" on others or cruelly get their jollies by antagonizing others. "A fine mind is a terrible thing to waste" (a truthful, old quote from the United Negro . . . something or other) . -T
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Strippers? Would you talk to old guys (over 40) in regular clubs if they didn't pay you/buy you drinks?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion