tuscl

OT: Good Genes I Suppose

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Meet Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger's Model Daughter, Ireland Baldwin

There's a new Baldwin in town. Ireland Baldwin, the 17-year-old daughter of Oscar-winning actress Kim Basinger and ex-husband Alec Baldwin, has landed her very first modeling deal.
Baldwin has signed on with two different agencies, Two Management in Los Angeles and IMG in New York, where she will join the ranks of legendary models like Kate Moss, Karlie Kloss and Chanel Iman.

The Hollywood offspring definitely has model attributes. She stands at six feet two inches tall with a slim body and long blonde hair …

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20…

13 comments

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    She stands 6'2" tall, slim, nice looking, long hair. If anyone hears she starts stripping let me know. I'll go see her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^ Nice – but I don’t really think she needs the money and thus will not be hitting the stage anytime soon I would think :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Is she the one Alec got in trouble for calling a 'pig'?
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I concur but I have a weakness for tall, slim beauties.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Yes – I believe she is the one that Alec chewed out on the phone call which went viral.
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    her face is kind of unusual for a model, IMO... it isn't that kind of symmetrical ethereal beauty that I think of people like Kate Moss having. Still, total babe. She's lucky Kim Basinger cancelled out the icky that is Alex Baldwin.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Meh....if her last name wasn't Baldwin and her mom wasn't an actress and she lived in a trailer park in Barstow, no way in hell she would get a modeling job.

All the strippers that take my money are hotter than she is.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm with motorhead
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    If your going to tease us with a piece of jail-bait, at lest make the pics worth-whiled

http://cotibluemos.blogspot.com/2012/10/…
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I'm with motor on this one.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    She's nothing super special, but I'd give her $50 for a blowjob. Anyone else? Do I hear $55?
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Too bad she doesn't look more like her mom; Kim is one of the most beautiful women on the big screen!!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, I agree, JayJaydancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion