tuscl

Los Angeles area clubs value/minute

xedin5436
Michigan
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:41 AM
Are there any clubs in the LA area (I'm considering that to include pretty much everything from Anaheim up to the northern end of the San Fernando Valley and out east into the IE) that have a better value per minute spent ratio than the Deja Vu clubs do on a Thursday with their $100 half hour thing? That works out to an incredible $3.33/minute for a topless two-way dance. I know there are a couple places that have bikini dances for $10/song, which would be the same for a 3 minute song (probably doesn't exist), and slightly more expensive for a 2 minute. Basically, where in LA can I get the best bang for my buck considering just the amount of time spent? Do any of the DV clubs besides North Hollywood and COI have the Thursday deal? I've checked the DV website, but not all the LA area clubs have an events calendar on their pages.

10 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    That's probably the best. Next best might be in Pomona, not that far from COI. The Strip Joint, not a fancy club, has $10. dances (supposed to be limited to bikini, but they get away with topless and mutual touching.) VIP is $75./five songs topless, or $125. nude. Might also check the Blue Zebra in North Hollywood.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    Are those Strip Joint prices their standard deal, or are they specials? I was also looking at Bare 'N Legal, also in Pomona, and they seem to be a good deal too, just not quite to the level of DV - they have a Monday/Tuesday thing where it's $140/half hour and %70/5 song VIP on Wednesday and Thursday. Neither of those is too shabby, and from the reviews, it doesn't look like they have a drink hustle either. If they have a bunch of girls working the deal days, it might be worth a shot. But yeah, the DV thing is pretty good, and hits a decent sweet spot of a lot of factors. Dance price is obviously cheap, since it's a DV the club could be more comfy but at least isn't seedy, there's a ton of girls working on Thursdays for the special and while they're not going to win awards they're not bad looking, and you get bottomless soda refills so there's no drink push. I was kind of hoping there'd be some club that would have similar pricing with like, Rhino quality girls in the area, but that would probably put everyone else out of business and bring about the heat death of the universe.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Strip Joint prices are standard. I can't comment on Bare 'N' Legal. I moved from L.A. in 2006. I still keep up with what's going on at the Strip Joint, but BNL opened after I left. I did go to BNL once on a return visit to L.A., but haven't followed that club since. Also, for Southern California clubs, get familiar with [view link] TUSCL isn't nearly as well known in So. Cal. as Zbone is.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Actually the best deal is at the DV clubs when they offer a 3 for 2 on the $10 topless dances. Presuming 3 min songs that comes to $2.22 per minute. At the DV COI on Mondays the 3 for $20 special is all the time, just like the on Thursdays the $100 half hour VIP is all the time.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    At the SR in Torrance they run 3 for 2 topless @ $15 a dance. My fave tho is the constant 3/$40 nude specials they run @ Rio - south bay. Hot sexy latinas willing to go that extra mile. They also run a 6/$120 VIP nude special there too which is much more private. Only trouble w/ the Rio is they tend to cut the songs a bit short during specials.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Inno and lopaw: I miss the L.A. clubs !!!
  • latinalover69
    11 years ago
    Damn lopaw you are always a font of information! :-)
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    Club_Goer, thanks for the reminder about Zbone - it's a lot more useful than I remember it from years ago. There was a review of the North Hollywood DV that mentioned that VIP Showgirls has a similar $100/half hour deal on Mondays, and Xposed has one on Wednesdays. So at least cheap bastards can get some variety.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Thanx latinalover69. For the really good intel, ya can't beat zbone for us SoCal clubrats. You're registered there, right? And FYI OP - VIP has that $100 half hr deal every day now, up til 7:30pm I believe. Mondays still offers it all day/night.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    I spent a night for two clubs in LA, DV and imperial showgirls. The girls' quality in DV sucks, lots of old years white dancers or 3s black dancers. The only good thing for this club is it opens until 6 am. I recommend imperial showgirls, good quality dancers, no matter big boobs or slim body. two ways touching in couch room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion