tuscl

Profile pictures

gawker
Older than dirt
I've been on vacation and am totally bored and have been checking out other poster's photos. Mine are all pictures I've taken. I've noticed that there are some clearly identifiable themes. The large majority are commercial photographer's work, but most have selected photos of women who meet their definition of beauty. I saw one with 40 or 50 pictures where clearly bigger is better.over-exaggerated breasts and buttocks. Another with 30 or 40 with every model extremely fit and very slim with small but perky breasts. Very few have their own ATF's or girl friends pictured. A found a couple and frankly, after looking at the pro's work, they aren't in the same league. But the pros "photo-shop" everything and remove blemishes, while I'm awkwardly taking shots with my telephone. I saw one which has mostly short videos, all picturing the fine art of cunnilingus. Do others crave pictures of their "friends"? Do dancers let you take pictures? Are clubs restricting phone cameras?

11 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I have 41 pics of dancers I have known. (Some are shown more than once.) About half are photos they've sent me. Those were mostly an enticment to get me to either come into their clubs to see them, or do an OTC with them. The rest are pics that they allowed me to take of them in our OTC sessions. Some are cropped so as not to show their faces. But, non are photoshopped. Fours others are professional pics that I've included just for fun.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've not known any clubs that willing allow picture taking. All my pics of dancers except for 1 certain dancer are those sent to me by the dancers. The 1 exception I took with my phone.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    PS - The only pic in my gallery of a dancer I known is the 1 I took with my phone. All others are not currently in the gallery.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I take pictures of dancers OTC if they allow it. I've got a lot of photos, especially of my ATF, but none are posted on my profile page.

All the clubs I visit prohibit photo taking. I think this is a good policy because dancers or customers could wind up all over the internet.

I once brought a digital camera to my favorite club to show some dancer friends pictures of my London vacation. A bouncer saw the camera and chewed me out.
  • shanelee211
    12 years ago
    The only pic in my gallery is one of a cricketer. i took it from my camera.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Except for the Sailor Moon image I had a few weeks ago, all the pics I had used in this site and the ones in my twitter and in the pink side are all me.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @ altard...where did you find all those disney princess ? Were you in a daycare wishing it was a strip club?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Just a picture off the net. Used to have motion, but founder stopped that. Bandwidth, I think.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My photo is not actually of me, but it bears an uncanny resemblence.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Mine is from "married with children". Stands for "national organization for men against amazonian masterhood". Basically al bundy and his buddies going drinking and to titty bars and doing other man stuff.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I post pics that's represntation of me. How deep that personification goes is up to you to decipher
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion