Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

little blue pills

bornloser

Florida

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

They have changed insurance again on my job. Anyway-where are you getting your pills and I dont mean your doctors office.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

The drugstore at Wal-Mart.

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

From an individual on the corner of my street...I suggest you go to a shady part of your town and start asking around

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ask strippers. (Word is) They can hook you up with anything.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I believe shadow said he had good luck with a company in India or Canada that was selling the generic version over the internet.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I don't need them

Profile picture for inno123
inno123
•

I don't need any of the little blue pills but my father in law recently had to fill a fairly expensive prescription and after shopping around found that the significantly better price appeared to be at Costco.

Profile picture for SketchinGuy
SketchinGuy
•

What qualifies as "need" exactly? Just the ability to make steel at the forge or other aspects like endurance? Also, a while back I read the stuff had a similar effect on women. Anyone here know anything about that?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

This is where I bought them.

I am totally satisfied with the product and prices. FUCK Viagra and their high prices.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@shadowcat: Do they let you use a pre-paid card for those, like Green Dot or something?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Drug dealers can get anything

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

george - I'm not sure about that. I used my Visa card and it was processed through a bank in China. Surely there must be something on their site that answeres that. 50 cents a piece sure beats $20.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

I prefer the red pills. I get mine from a large bald man wearing a black trench coat and round black shades. He always looks so serious...

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I tried the pharmacy, but they said I must be this old to use it. Grandpa sure is gonna be sore when he goes to his man club tonight

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

When I went to "bookmark" that site, I noticed that I had already used it. As I recall, I think I paid for and received a placebo.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - I don't understand that. I got that site from another TUSCL member that had posted it on here. He said that it was the real thing. I have used approx 50 of them so far(once a week)and they have worked every bit as good as Viagra.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Quality is a problem with places like that.

Profile picture for silkypants
silkypants
•

I have used qzmeds.com as well. Shipping is expensive but if you buy enough pills it works out.

As for the pills, I think the Cialis works well. I am not so sure about the Viagra but it might just be me.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sp,

It was the Viagra generic I tried from there that I felt was a placebo.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement