tuscl

I tought that Palace in the Pines was a quiet strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Youngstown[OH] man accused of shooting at a car that left a Lowellville strip club then pistol-whipping a man who stopped to check on the welfare of the two cars after they collided appeared Wednesday in Youngstown Municipal Court.

Sergio Gonzalez, 28, of S. Garland Avenue, entered no plea at his initial appearance on three counts of felonious assault and one count each of aggravated robbery and carrying a concealed weapon. Bond was set at $150,000.

Gonzalez is due in court next Wednesday for a preliminary hearing.

Reports said two men told police on Sunday they were driving a 21-year-old employee of Palace in the Pines home early in the morning when they heard gunshots on U.S. Route 422. The driver told police they sped up but that a gold Honda pulled next to his car and struck it from behind, causing the car to spin out near Oak Street and Lane Avenue.

The driver fled, which caught the attention of a Youngstown police officer on patrol a block away.

The 21-year-old woman told police she knew Gonzalez only as “Teddy Bear” and that he pointed an AK-47 at her face and said “You know my face and if you tell anyone, I'll find you and kill you,” reports said.

Police recovered an assault rifle and a handgun as evidence, along with five spent handgun rounds near Oak Street and Loveless Avenue.

Gonzalez fled from police, who eventually tracked him through tracks made by the car he was in and footprints to his S. Garland Avenue home. Police found
Gonzalez in wet clothing with what appeared to be an ecstasy pill, about $2,000 cash and two black wallets.

Officers also found a handgun in the car he abandoned.

3 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    It was quiet and boring when we were there @sc.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    So many clowns these days
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Wouldn’t want to step on this guy’s shoe by accident at the SC even if he goes by the nickname “Teddy Bear”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion