tuscl

Milwaukee

Does anyone know of a high contact or even extras club in the Milwaukee area? I've been to On the Border and Silk and OTB seems better but was curious if someone had gotten extras at either of these or another club

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Sounds like your getting lucky flutie
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    Some girls do OTC sessions from OTB.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I don't usually like seeing posts such as this one and wait for all the comments to "read the reviews " or "do your own research ". But I'll be going to Milwaukee near the end of the year so I'm interested in answers to this request as I have not yet started my reading up on the clubs there.

And I'll be more tolerant of this kind of post from now on. I'll still not appreciate the requests asking for help to decide which club to visit this weekend though. That's just lazy. Such as the OP here.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Sorry I have not been to the Milwaukee area in 20 years. The closest is a club in Madison (suck), Chicago Southside (to far) and the Dells (ok). No menu of extras offered in either Wisc. location.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Milwaukee is definitely not a hot spot for extras+, at least in my experiences. I would try downtown Chicago - they are off the hook! Pink Monkey ftw.

Btw brewer, it is generally considered bad etiquette to come on here looking for intel before you have contributed anything to the knowledge base. Since you do visit a few clubs in that area, a review or two would be good form.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Seems like recommendations for Milwaukee is not to go to Milwaukee
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    Hey tiredtraveler, things have changed in the last 20 years. There are several clubs in the Milwaukee area. I've been to a couple of them. The one near Madison which is only a couple years old is a very nice club with hot dancers... but no extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion