tuscl

Happy Rent Day!

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:35 AM
February 28th - one of my favorite days of the year. Not only is it the last day of the month, but of course February is the shortest month of the year, leaving the girls less time to earn their rent payments. February is also traditionally a crappy month in many clubs, which helps further in motivating the gals. Also, with so many school vacations and holidays celebrated during the month, MILF dancers have had even less time to earn their rent payments. Clubs around the country are sure to be full with dancers hoping to make their rent payments by tomorrow. It is a good day to be a monger. ;) Happy Rent Day!

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I will wear my shirt that reads "Anybody need money for rent?" :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I did a little rent helping last evening and had a nice time doing it. I'll be helping again later this month, but hopefully OTC. LOL I don't need the T-Shirt. ;))
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have a shirt that says walking ATM. haven't worn it to a sc yet. It will be interesting when I do
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    March fools day
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow, more brilliant insights from RickTheAssClownDugan! I tells you people are going to be shocked when he comes out with his book "The System: The Art and Science of Paying Hookers for Sex". They'll open it up, expecting to see five words "Just ask, then pay them", but instead they'll get chapter after chapter of brilliant insights like in the OP.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Strippers don't care about their rents. They are late or behind with it anyways.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Although the selection is much bigger and the girls are definitely desperate at the end of the month, I avoid going then. Their predatory nature goes into hyperdrive. I think I'll stick with mid-month visits.
  • sonic_r6
    11 years ago
    LOL. I was at a Baltimore strip club yesterday and one of the dancers said Wednesday night they had over 30 dancers there with very few customers.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I have rented strippers once in a while.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Pretty lame attempt at a joke, tittyfuck. What we really want to know is if you are shorting treasuries on their recent bounce or going to hold off for a bit?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Let's see? I once got a dance from a sweet little blonde in Scarlett's in Toledo with sad eyes. She had "5 kids and had donated a kidney to her best friend" She needed help with the rent and food before the support check came. She miraculously had no scar from where the kidney was taken. She explained she did not scar but could not say why the other scars on her (mole removal and cigarette burns) were still there. I went along with her and let her think I believed her but gave her her dance money plus tip since she gave a very good dance but no pity money.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    LOL Tired. I've heard a few pity stories over time as well, but not as many as others seem to come across. I always try to turn those around into earning opportunities. ;) Sometimes it works and other times not, but there it is.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I think the customer holiday is today, rather than yesterday. Today she knows she's short on rent!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'll never understand why there are girls that can make their rent in one night and are somehow always late with it.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy sure seems to suck his own dick alot for his (self-fancied) genius of this (supposed) "discovery".
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    There was a neighborhood Latina who seemed to do prostitution. It appeared that she did one after the other a whole apartment unit full of these guys from El Salvador. Some months later when I talked to her, she asked me,, "Well have you paid your rent yet?" That seemed to be her code for talking about money. And I guess I should have asked her if she needed help with hers. I know that on Craig's List, the guys who were looking for "semi-pros" would post ads like, "Do you need help paying your rent?" If the girls posts an ad saying she is a semi-pro, then she is actually a pro. To get a real semi-pro, one has to post their own ad. And the first meeting might just be a lunch date. Semi-pro's aren't likely to do instant sex with a stranger. But if you are talking about strippers who don't have enough $ when the rent comes due, you are talking about screwy nutty women who do Lord knows what with their money. If I were to engage with them I would insist that I pay by check to their land lord. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion