tuscl

i want 2 post hott pix of me n cant figure out how 2 get on my profile...HELP!

I was a dancer in the 1990s n want 2 post some hott pix of me then n now....I go 2 my file w the pic I want 2 upload 1St....I select pic n then hit the upload key and....No dice! AND NO FUN! Lol please help me be able 2 have an extra Good time on this site! Anyone who helps me figure it out will get "super special" pix sent 2 them privately.....or, if u would rather, a big thanks and lots of xoxoxoxo's! Lol THANK U!

8 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    The instructions in TUSCL are easy and pretty clear. It sounds like you understand them. There may be a problem with uploading or changing profile photos in TUSCL right now. Five days ago, I changed my primary profile pic. The change shows up in my personal "Edit Profile" screen, but it does not show up on any of my posts. (Sometimes, in the past, that type of change took 24 hrs. to take effect.) I alerted Founder yesterday, but have not heard back. If you want some indication if the problem has been resolved, note my current profile primary pic, and then notice when it changes.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    UPDATE: There's definitely a problem with posting or changing profile pics. I just happened to look at an old thread, posted in 2008. I saw some members from that era whose primary pic shows up with an X to click on to get the photo to appear. That definitely indicates a problem.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Club_Goer:

“… Five days ago, I changed my primary profile pic. The change shows up in my personal "Edit Profile" screen, but it does not show up on any of my posts …”

I had the same issue; i.e. I changed my profile pic and did not see the change in my posts. It had to do w/ my browser – I had to clean out my browser’s cache and that cleared up the problem of my avatar getting updated in my browser’s view.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Please dont post hott pix of me n

no dudes pix please
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    @papi_chulo

I don't think it's a cache issue, it might be more of a time issue. I just changed mine, cleared the cache and the old one is still showing up.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    @duo. Love that skirt :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    2nd Update: 2 duomaxell - I just cleared up the problem by deleting my browsing history. Specifically three items: temporary internet files, cookies, and history. Then I logged off and logged back on to my computer. That solved the problem. If you'll notice, my new primary profile pic is a pair of boobs (usual for me) that look like they're standing straight up, but that's because the shot was taken (not by me) from a POV. And, the other primary pics I wasn't seeing (box with an "X" to click on), now show up. I don't understand why that worked, but it did. I've never had to do anything special in the past just to change a primary pic or add a new photo. I routinely delete the browsing history, I mentioned (about once a month), and hadn't noticed previously that that was of any benefit on TUSCL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Glub_Goer:

Yeap – I had used the wrong terminology when I said to “clean your cache” when I should have said “clear your browsing history” in your browser. Like you, by clearing the browser history, I was able to then see my avatar/primary-pic updates.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion