tuscl

Guilty feelings

Monday, February 25, 2013 10:41 AM
I'm feeling a little guilty today... I went to the club for a long lunch last week and met up with my fav and had a terrific time chatting about life, cuddling, sharing some time and all, but I wanted a couple of dances with her before I had to get to my meeting. I tell her I only have time for 2 before I have to go, and rad back for the laps. After 2 she's got me so hard, I'm fingering the kitty, and we're making out so that were half way through the 3rd and maybe the 4th by the time she climbs off me. We're still kissing during the 5th while she's getting dressed. Then I pay for for the 2 dances instead of 4 and run off to my meeting. Just kidding, don't feel a bit guilty at all...

33 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    great... ... I'm happy for you
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    You're an asshole for shorting the dancer 2 dances. But then, maybe she is used to getting fucked over by guys.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Jeez o man Pablo, in my defense, I did empty my wallet on her, and it's not like that's the end of the story for us. This will def get worked out in the end.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    so you go on the internet to brag about it?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You should feel guilty....about the long lunch Hope your employer doesn't find out.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I was feeling good about the good karma after the ROBs that I've encountered but Pablo is giving me a guilty conscious. Should I A. get over it B. go get more dances to make up for it C. Go pay her outright for 2 dances?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    A. Get over it. As long as u told her upfront what she was getting, chalk anything over and above that up to her feeling generous. If I get a good vibe from a dancer, I'll tell her upfront that she's only getting $X and anything beyond that is up to her. Its worked more than a few times where I've had way more fun than the $ was supposed to get me.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Be thankful that wasn't me.
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    Only a few times had I been asked to dance more than one dance or felt i needed to get more dances and only a couple of times it lead to anything afterwards. I say get over it and start again on another girl perhaps
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Lol jay
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    You got 2 dances from her. What's there to feel guilty about? Wasn't it her choice to hang around longer? Strippers do that all the time. No big deal.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "You're an asshole for shorting the dancer 2 dances. But then, maybe she is used to getting fucked over by guys" & "Jeez o man Pablo, in my defense, I did empty my wallet on her, and it's not like that's the end of the story for us. This will def get worked out in the end" Lots of guys accuse dancers of for not providing what they were paid for - YOU didn't pay for what was provided! Lots of of guys accuse dancers of being LIARS, are you being a LIAR? Do you REALLY intend to make good? "Just kidding, don't feel a bit guilty at all..." The above quote sounds like a guy who doesn't give a shit if he makes good on what he owes.
  • Crushmore
    11 years ago
    Chances are the vixen has already gotten over on you at some point already, so at worst it was a break even. Payback is a mutha!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Payback is a mutha!" Indeed it can be! LOL Revenge is a dish best served COLD.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Drac-man. Mellow on the revenge stuff. Relax. Forgive. Don't channel Dick Nixon. His name says it all -- he WAS a dick. Don't be a dick! Peace out my brother! GSB-dude. Dick move if you intentionally shorted her. Go back and say that think you made a mistake and offer an extra bit of cash. All will be forgiven my brother. Atone - it is good for your karma. In all things, ask thyself "WWJD?" There are so many wise J's. Of course we have our very own Juiceman -- what WOULD Juice do? I dunno, but it involves fried food and something going up a stripper's ass. But also Jerry Garcia. What would Unca Jerry do? I always thought it involved getting high and eating a hot dog. Journey to thy inner J my friends. Find thy inner J my brothers.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you told her that you only had *money* for two, then she kept going, I'd call it clear. I've done that on more than one occasion with a local dancer who has yet to cheat me. She always comes to see me when I come in, and she never bitches about not getting enough. If you told her that you only had *time* for 2, then kept her for longer, well, then you might be on shakier ground. *I* would feel bad. Well no I wouldn't, because I wouldn't put myself in that position, but you get my point. If *she* doesn't mention it the next time you see her, and doesn't seem disgruntled, she's probably already forgotten it. If she gives you the cold shoulder, well, you'll know. :)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "If you told her that you only had *time* for 2, then kept her for longer, well, then you might be on shakier ground." You beat me to this post by a few minutes. Exactly this. Good, for all she knew, you just changed your mind and decided to stay longer. I'm guessing that she fully expected to get paid for her time. I'll never understand why guys feel satisfaction when they can pull one over on a girl who takes her clothes off for a living, but to each his own I suppose.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Thanks to the older wiser ones! I'll make it right
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Unless you're changing the story you told in your OP, it sure doesn't sound like she considered it more than a 2 song set. You said it may have been half-way through the 3rd song "by the time she climbed off you". Since when does a stripper get up in the middle of a dance? When you're "older and wiser"?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I always ask prices before dances start and we both routinely agree on prices and or the number of dances if I buy more than the initial. Sometimes dancers give me freebies but I leave that up to them. I have a deal worked out with a couple of dancers that if I buy more than 4 dances, the next two are only $10 each. I usually pass on it. I like the option though especially if I don't think I'm getting any other dances that night. I also appreciate a dancer saying a song is a freebie if the DJ cut it way too short or we can't tell if one song stopped or not. That is nice in a club where the dancer sets the price and someone is not counting every single song to give the club a cut.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    In other words, I never leave wondering if I paid enough. The dancer would let me know if she thought I didn't.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    You should find out who her investment adviser is, purchase a couple of shares of a prime stock and put them in her account.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Right clubber, her investment adviser. lol.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I thought all strippers used txtittyfan as their investment adviser and that's why they never had any money?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Don't know if this story made anybody think you're the shit. I'm more confident that this story, after being told in the dressing room of that club, caused multiple people to think you're a shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If you said you were doing 2 dances, she should have asked you if you wanted to keep going past 2 IMO. They are the “professional”/providers and usually know exactly when each new song starts as where the customer may not always be able to tell when a new song is starting since he is either preoccupied or can’t decipher b/w songs that sound alike (especially w.r.t. today’s hip hop music)
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    I usually don't get asked for extra minutes or dance. Only when a Girl thinks not that I'm hot but poential bf material will she ask for a second dance which happens rarely because in one dance they get enough feel for who I am and How I react/act to/in lap dances. Better to be forwarned rather then assumming
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I understand that a hustler needs to make their money and getting short changed isn't cool. Not sure why you would short change her if you let yourself stay for longer than you said. She needs money too like you do bro. But as a fellow man, nice for getting an awesome bargain, if you see her regularly, I'm sure she isn't gonna be too peeved with that.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Guilt should not be an emotion while in a strip club.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "...if you see her regularly, I'm sure she isn't gonna be too peeved with that." He likely won't be seeing much more of her after doing this. These girls live for the moment on a cash and carry basis and she's probably not going to easily forgive being shorted.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    He likely won't be seeing much more of her after doing this. These girls live for the moment on a cash and carry basis and she's probably not going to easily forgive being shorted. Don't think that's going to be the case, but I could be wrong. I contacted her already to make sure we were straight.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Don't think that's going to be the case, but I could be wrong. I contacted her already to make sure we were straight." Cool. I'm assuming that you will be bringing her cash with you? ;)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    RD, yeah, plus extra for more play.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion