tuscl

The Good, Bad and Ugly

Question910
Traveling man looking for adventures in the club!
I have a job that allows me to travel quite a bit; and it always amazes me how different every state is when it comes to strip clubs and the rules that govern them. Detroit had the best time I have ever seen - wide open with lots of touching and lots of perks. Virginia is the worst; where the most dancers can show is in a bikini. I am currently in Washington state; and I don't yet know how it is here. Anyone have any ideas?

10 comments

• duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    You must have been out by the beach, then. There are clubs in VA with nude lap dances. You actually have your answer in the two places you listed, though: Look around you? Does it seem like a miserable, bombed out and depleted shell of a city? Are people squatting in warehouses? Congratulations, you can most likely get FS ITC for pennies on the dollar!

Are you comfortable in the socioeconomic climate? Well, you might have to pay a little more then.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I'm a Seattle resident. You will likely find all Washington state clubs like you've experienced in VA. No alcohol is available. All clubs are nude, but that only means on stage. For lap dances they must be bikini (meaning all clothes are kept on). In some of the more liberal clubs, the dancers get away with flashing (boobs and/or kitty)--Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park is one. Sands and Pandoras in Seattle are the best for mileage. No cameras at either of those two clubs, and very little human supervision. Full service can be had at Pandora's now, by at least four different night shift dancers. (Sorry, I don't know their names.) A dancer told me that, which I can believe. Probably some on day shift, too. You're welcome to PM me if you like. Would be pleased to hear about your experiences. Hope you'll write a review.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Don't expect any mileage at DelaVu or Little Darlings or any of the Hustler owned clubs they are on candid camera EVERYWHERE including the bathroom door (although OTC is available from some). Pandora's is your best bet for a fun time and nicer girls with less hustle followed by the Sands on the right night (Sands is expensive plus hit and miss), and then there is Centerfolds (if still there) with the right girl. Both Sands and Centerfolds are small with only a few girls so if you are looking for a club experience they may not be to you liking. I have not been to Seattle in a while so I am dated.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    TT: May I remind you, again, that the camera in front of the men's room door at Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park, is aimed at the cash register across from the men's room, just as another camera at the cash register at the bar.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Mileage can vary substantially even within the same state. For example, City of Industy (COI) (good mileage) vs. San Diego (zero to low mileage).
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Detroit and Toledo are only 60 miles by car. Detroit is the best place in the country, but in Toledo you'd be lucky to touch the nipples much less the kitty, and forget about extras (although I hear good things about DejaVu of all places).

In fact, let's narrow that down. 41 miles from Landing Strip to Scarlett's but they might as well be on opposite ends of the earth in the way of mileage.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    I agree with EN, but the polarity is even more pronounced WITHIN the state of Michigan. Compare wide open metro Detroit to Grand Rapids. Grand Rapids has zero mileage, no nudity whatsoever, no contact. Totally night and day!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Mileage can vary substantially even within the same state …”

Good point – it is more of a city thing than a state thing – most of the time
  • Question910
    12 years ago
    So Im in Seattle, WA - who can tell me places to go where I can pay to get more than a clothed grind?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ Question910: Read my first comment, above. It answers your question.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion