tuscl

dating females from the same strip club where your x or an x worked

Djscudmaster
New York
Females in a given strip club give signs/hints or tell you they find you attractive hot datable or dooable any or. You can surmise which ones to date/f etc... because you are single. But your X works there or an x used to work there or took time off of stripping/bartebding etc.... Should You take on someone from that same club or is that considerered a no-no in the dating rule book.(Reguardless of if the other knows your x or not-And I know this tibit makes a difference).
I need a females perspective on this the most.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    You keep asking for female input. Why not post on StripperWeb, where you can actually find more than a couple of females.

To answere your question. Who gives a shit? This site is about strippers. Not civilian females.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I need a females perspective on this the most."

Sexist !!!!

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Damn sexist!
  • GCMan
    12 years ago
    Why would you want the chance of stripper drama ? Go somewhere else.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Ive been reading and posting on this site for over a year now and I swear to fucking christ no one has ever made me want to hit the ignore button even remotely as much as you do djcud.

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    @boogieknight, I couldn't agree more. Sure didn't take him long.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Look DJ, dating strippers is a bad idea and almost never works out. You seem to have been around a while, you should know this.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a question for ats on the pink side.

I don't go by dating rule books. I either score or don't.

I have done 15 girls in the same club over the last five years. some only once many a lot. I would not give a crap what any of them think.

If I really want to bang the girl and pop is right well it's on. The exception wb if I had promised to meet an ATF for fun in VIP.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Is this a common problem?
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    I had originally wrote a wonderful post to your question grabd but My internet explorer fucked up. But all I'm gonna say is If I look thge part of someone If with just a bit of touch up on his body looks like He can be Mistaken for a Bouncer or Exotic Male Dancer other than GQ Male Model/underwear model and My X gave Me the Go ahead,If I needed to get that acknowledgement what difference would it make it if happens over and over.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Usually only a few females post here. I would say if you want to meet up with someone in a club, do whatever you like. Your ex is free to talk all kinds of crap to whomever listens to her. If whomever you hooked up to listens to her, you may have to deal with that too. It all depends on how friendly the two in mind are and if they talk to each other. If your ex has a good opinion, she might say nice things. I was just wondering if a dancer I slept with in one club could be considered an ex. We never dated so I never thought of it that way. I know she wanted to hook back up for a while but I refused to give her my phone number the last time she saw me. I was thinking she could have screwed 100 guys in the two years since I last saw her and I didn't want to worry about stds. Suddenly out of the blue, a dancer I tipped one dollar whom I didn't know suddenly comes over and asks to have sex with me. I wondered if another dancer was talking about me or something. I thought not when I told the first dancer and she said the other dancer would have to get in line behind her, lol. The first dancer told me she found a new boyfriend so no more harassment for sex. I suppose there could be drama.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I could have just said most people wouldn't care what their ex thought. But she might cause trouble if she doesn't like you.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    Now If I were to find out by her friends lets say,and no for now it ainlt true but lets suppose she still has a physicak attraction to you or emotional attachment/sentiment to you I know this is where I'd draw the line
  • joewebber
    12 years ago
    if your ex is working at the same club as a new girl, and the ex talks about you, it can only lead to good things. think about it.

1) your ex is a stripper and tells everyone she used to date you. that automatically generates curiosity with all the other strippers.
    2) if your ex bad-mouths you, you win as well. there are tons of stupid girls out there that MUST fuck the bad boys.
    3) if your ex brags about you, there are tons of dancers out there that wanna see for themselves.
  • Djscudmaster
    12 years ago
    I got hoards of opportunity If I set My mind on it-Yummy but I think she etill wants to get back with Me-Awww. And the other x stripper I had I should have done this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion