tuscl

Quality of LD"S after a club raid

dareme
Washington
This strip club I go to, only been there Probably 6 times in the last year, usually got dances from two certain dancers, they were your basic dance, (fully clothed grind with covered tit rubbing in your face, and a peck on the cheek when done), they recently had a raid there. I went in there a few weeks after the raid, got my dances from these two dancers And they were a lot better dances this time arond ,(pussy flashing, tit squeezing ,and a kiss on the lips), anybodyelse notice this or have any experience like this.

4 comments

• ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    working to move davids down the list
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Thank goodness there is no real crime in this country and LE has the time to crack down on the dangerous, society threatening activities taking place in strip clubs.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    On the other hand, you could live in the middle of nowhere Nebraska, get raided 4 years ago and still have lame lapdances 4 years later, like my old favorite club did. On the other hand, law enforcement loves to show up there when they got nothing better to do.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I was in a San Diego club last year just a week or two after it was raided and got some great LDs from a couple of ladies who kept finding creative ways to fall out of their costumes and grind their legs against my crotch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion