stripper smells like. . .

I have had the ocasional stank pussy, bo, bad breath,strong smoke, and strong cheap perfume. Today was a first for me. I was approached by a very thin dancer who put her arm around me and the began a "break the ice" discussion. While talking to her I began to smell vomit. This club was fully nude with no alcohol. It is not like she had to much to drink. Anyway, I quickly turned her down for a dance to get her away from me. I later confirmed from another dancer that vomit girl was blemic(no spell check on my smart phone). Who has had to much of a bad smell where you just could not handle it? What was the smell? No coment needed from crazy joe I know he is the one who smells...

13 comments

• Player11
    12 years ago
    I have sometimes had them smell like shit. Like maybe they had not been practicing decent cleaniness.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Teen spirit?
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    one gogo bar i was going to had a dancer who smelled like rottencrotch to the point i actually said something to the manager. most commonly its smoke smell which as a non smoker i dont care for
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    One of my favorite T-shirts reads "I smell like stripper". I have been asked, Is that a good thing or a bad thing. I guess that it depends. LOL.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Doug wins best answer
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That's what you may get with super THIN.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I had a dancer last nite complain about female customers having stinky crotches...lol. I had one sit on my lap once smelling like shot once. She excused herself saying she would be back soon she needed to go to the bathroom. I avoided her as long as I could after that. When she finally caught me she smelled better. She must have dropped a huge duce

• lopaw
    12 years ago
    Ew.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Q How can tell that a stripper is dead?
    A The smell's the same but she doesn't drink as much.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Had some non-VIP LD's last week with a lovely lady. But when the kitty was close to my face I was grossed out by a strong odor of piss. I did not give her a lecture on hygiene but I sure hope someone does one of these days
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    I had one who's tits smelled like pickles once, and another whose breath smelled like sour cream and onion potato chips.

I also had a dance with one who had on so much hairspray, you could smell it. She had so much on that if someone lit up within ten feet of her, the air around her would probably ignite.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Lol Dougster bumping some Nirvana. They're from the Seattle area and that's where you club, right?
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    The smoke smell bothers me. The pot smell is even worse. Actually, I like them not to smell at all. I hate taking the smell with me when I go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion